Middle eastern history in 3 minutes, 32 seconds.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Middle eastern history in 3 minutes, 32 seconds.
The sad thing is this, until this morning, I'd forgotten all about CW.

[Image: 3f10d1daf711e3efbd1d7a653ec1548d.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-02-2017, 05:29 PM
(07-02-2017 05:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 04:38 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It seems deaf ears only hear hollow words.

Does that have any actual meaning or does it just sound truthy echoing in your hollow head? Consider

It means you don't want to hear anything that's important, so you don't.

(07-02-2017 05:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The sad thing is this, until this morning, I'd forgotten all about CW.

[Image: 3f10d1daf711e3efbd1d7a653ec1548d.gif]

Yeah, its kind of hard to forget about me when you're chewing on my bacca first thing in the morning.
07-02-2017, 06:11 PM
(07-02-2017 05:29 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 05:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  Does that have any actual meaning or does it just sound truthy echoing in your hollow head? Consider

It means you don't want to hear anything that's important, so you don't.

Says the twat who is deaf to satire. Facepalm
Fuck off, you arrogant little pissant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-02-2017, 06:22 PM
(07-02-2017 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 05:29 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It means you don't want to hear anything that's important, so you don't.

Says the twat who is deaf to satire. Facepalm

Jesus Christ Chas its like you're just repeating the words I use now.

Comedy has its place, however that place isn't all places, there are some places comedy should not go.

You have a wife Chas? A mother? A daughter? How about I make a joke about sleeping with them after you find out that I really did sleep with them? If that won't do then how about if I had raped them? Would you still think it were funny then? This situation in the Middle East is like that to me, the suffering of others is not something I take lightly. It is not something I find exceptionally funny.
07-02-2017, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 06:35 PM by Chas.)
(07-02-2017 06:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Says the twat who is deaf to satire. Facepalm

Comedy has its place, however that place isn't all places, there are some places comedy should not go.

You have a wife Chas? A mother? A daughter? How about I make a joke about sleeping with them after you find out that I really did sleep with them? If that won't do then how about if I had raped them? Would you still think it were funny then? This situation in the Middle East is like that to me, the suffering of others is not something I take lightly. It is not something I find exceptionally funny.

So, you've decided to go beyond the pale; how very Christian of you. Drinking Beverage
Your comparison is entirely inapt and just demonstrates the viciousness underneath your holier-than-thou facade.
You're not the first theist to make that kind of post and you likely won't be the last.

That you take the Middle East as some personal affront that is thereby immune to criticism by satire is just another example of the Christian persecution complex.

Take your pompous church lady act elsewhere - it gets no respect here.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-02-2017, 06:34 PM
(07-02-2017 06:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  ...

I find it sickening that you consider the animation to be comedy.

Unless you are including 'pathos' in the list of comedic literary devices.

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
07-02-2017, 06:41 PM
(07-02-2017 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  So, you've decided to go beyond the pale; how very Christian of you. Drinking Beverage
Your comparison is entirely inapt and just demonstrates the viciousness underneath your holier-than-thou facade.
You're not the first theist to make that kind of post and you likely won't be the last.

That you take the Middle East as some personal affront that is thereby immune to criticism by satire is just another example of the Christian persecution complex.

Take your pompous church lady act elsewhere - it gets no respect here.

[Image: 3mLydMU.jpg]

the suffering of others is not something I take lightly NOT just the Middle East. ANYWHERE.

(07-02-2017 06:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I find it sickening that you consider the animation to be comedy.

Unless you are including 'pathos' in the list of comedic literary devices.

Dodgy

Sorry DLJ if that were the case Banjo would have denied that it was meant as a comedy on my first reply. Instead these fellows only served to confirm that. Double standards are a real bitch aren't they?

Also obviously I don't consider it a comedy because comedies are supposed to be funny, and I did not find it funny.

Banjo and the others on the other hand...
07-02-2017, 07:29 PM
(07-02-2017 06:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sorry DLJ if that were the case Banjo would have denied that it was meant as a comedy on my first reply. Instead these fellows only served to confirm that. Double standards are a real bitch aren't they?

Also obviously I don't consider it a comedy because comedies are supposed to be funny, and I did not find it funny.

Banjo and the others on the other hand...

Like I said, you don't understand satire. You don't get its purpose, and you are blind to its occurrence.

Your classing it as 'humor' was directly denied, you stupid twat.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-02-2017, 07:43 PM
(05-02-2017 01:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I fuckin salute you sir! I have just joined this community and that video has summed up my feelings in a matter of minutes. thank you

Ohmy
[+] 3 users Like Ibelievecoz1dont's post
07-02-2017, 08:32 PM
(07-02-2017 06:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  Says the twat who is deaf to satire. Facepalm

That was personal and crude and all because you can’t tell when you are watching satire.

“Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.” Elliot 2004

Your little holier-than-thou outburst of misplaced anger is ironic since your intent to cause emotional suffering is exactly what you are railing against. How self-unaware of you, hypocrite.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post