Middle eastern history in 3 minutes, 32 seconds.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Middle eastern history in 3 minutes, 32 seconds.
(08-02-2017 12:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The double standards are strong in this forum

Mom whatever happened to that sort of attitude when people were commenting in my thread even though they clearly disapproved of it?

What about that sort of attitude when ever someone neg reps me because they don't like me for me. Indeed, you have taken away my ability to negatively rep someone. Therefore written communication is the only way I can voice my displeasure. It was your system of oppression of free thought that has brought this unto you, should you ban me for this you will be only reinforcing that oppression.

You're so funny. Simple but funny.

I didn't take away your ability to give rep. You did that to yourself, silly goose.

You led the derail of your own thread and you know it.

Moms didn't take away your ability to "negatively" rep anyone. Dodgy

Ability to rate anyone else is removed as soon as one's own reputation drops into the negative. It's an automatic thing.

Behavior may create a negative reputation score, just as improved behavior might bring bring the score back to zero, one or beyond. It's happened before - quite a few times. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-02-2017, 04:58 PM
(08-02-2017 12:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your're puerile.

Fixed that for ya. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Late to the party but fuck it. #YOLO ...I guess.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well that was a piece of shit. In an over simplification of a region dating back tens of thousands of years in human history.....
The video is not a piece of shit for being on oversimplification, you are just a fucking idiot for expecting a 3-minute cartoon to be anything but just that.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And that single stroke doesn't even serve to enhance the visage of the canvas but only blemishes it due to the shear amount of propaganda that it must have taken to make something this fucking wasteful and misleading.
It accurately and succinctly does exactly what it set out to do which is to offer up a brief satirical view of history in that area of the world as an endless cycle of violence perpetrated on behalf of a deluded view that one group has a "right" to that land, and that the cycle continues unabated and the only real winner is death itself.

Despite its silliness it's actually really poignant if you not a fucking idiot who misses the point.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Starting off with the religious overture was bad enough
That's exactly how it should have started given that the cycle of violence that is being lampooned in the video has frequently been, and currently still is, fucking religiously motivated and justified you dumbass.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  ignoring entirely the history of international subterfuge in this part of the world with various factions seeking to undermine the others.
Not relevant to the point the video was making, which anyone of even average intelligence could tell.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I mean hell lets just ignore all the shit that went down in Africa and South America during the cold war because the government says that this ancient religion is the cause of all of our worldly woes.
What the fuck are you even talking about? What government?

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I legitimately feel dumber for watching this video
Hyperbole. You can't actually be dumber than you were before cause you still know how to type.
(08-02-2017 07:08 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  undefined
.....possibly.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I don't normally get this angry but when you make me feel dumb by propagating propaganda I get angry.
You have spewed a great deal of bullshit propaganda yourself fucko, from Papal conspiracies to 9/11.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Banjo if I could neg rep you I would. I would neg rep you into oblivion for sharing something so FUCKING STUPID!
But you can't cause you're a stupid cunt that lost the right to do so by acting like a stupid cunt. Cry moar lil' bitch.

(07-02-2017 03:18 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Unfettered reality.
You think the government and some jews flew unmanned remote controlled aircraft into skyscrapers for "reasons". You and reality arn't closely aligned.

(07-02-2017 04:38 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Laws do not have a bearing on what makes something ethical or unethical, laws are just rules which the authority tries to impose upon us.
This coming the guy that argued against the idea that people who willingly provide financial support to an organization they know enables and protects child rapists share a culpability in that organizations activities.

(07-02-2017 04:38 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It seems deaf ears only hear hollow words.
Your fucking deepity nonsense doesn't distract from the fact that Chas is right.
(07-02-2017 04:56 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I don't have a sense of humor for these sorts of things.
So the fuck what?
(07-02-2017 06:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Comedy has its place, however that place isn't all places, there are some places comedy should not go.
Again says fucking who? Current events and world history are ripe for it.

(07-02-2017 06:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It is not something I find exceptionally funny.
Don't seem to have a problem using shit like that to try and win arguments though. Drinking Beverage
(07-02-2017 06:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  the suffering of others is not something I take lightly NOT just the Middle East. ANYWHERE.
Didn't seem to bother you in our debate about people supporting an organization protecting child rapists. Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2017 06:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Also obviously I don't consider it a comedy because comedies are supposed to be funny, and I did not find it funny.
Not how it works sunshine.

(07-02-2017 06:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Banjo and the others on the other hand...
Actually understood the point the video was making.
[Image: Derp-herp-GIF.gif?gs=a]

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The double standards are strong in this forum
No double standard, you're just a sanctimonious cunt who was stupid enough to get your balls in a vice over the fact a cartoon didn't delve into the complex underpinnings of modern Middle East geopolitics in the span of its 3 minute run time you fucking moron.

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What about that sort of attitude when ever someone neg reps me because they don't like me for me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you consistently acted like a stupid cunt and as such you got labeled and treated like a stupid cunt. It's more than a little disingenuous to complain about people treating you poorly because "they don't like me for me" when that "you" is a steaming piece of shit.

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Indeed, you have taken away my ability to negatively rep someone.
You took it from yourself by being a stupid cunt.

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Therefore written communication is the only way I can voice my displeasure.
Good for you, your opinion is worth next to nothing here and you didn't even understand the point of the video so it's not just a garbage opinion it's also stupid.

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  It was your system of oppression of free thought that has brought this unto you...
Gods below you are stupid. How is you not being able to down rep people because you're a petty little shit and a troll hinder your ability to think freely at all?

Like at all. Even the slightest? For fuck sake you oppressed yourself, as you are the one who revoked your ability to rep people you idiot.

You are just one of those Alex Jones motherfuckers who thinks having to deal with ANY consequences to your belligerent action is "oppression".

(07-02-2017 11:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  should you ban me for this you will be only reinforcing that oppression.
Again, gods below you are fuckin' stupid. Banning you does not in any way inhibit your ability to think freely, it just means the rest of us don't have to be subjugated to your stupidity when you try to form an idea.

(08-02-2017 12:17 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Did that to myself? By not conforming to the popular opinion of this forum?
No by acting like a belligerent cunt, by lying, by arguing dishonestly, by equivocating, by being an irredeemable hypocrite and just a fuckwit in general. Actually read your goddamn rep and you will see exactly why.

(08-02-2017 12:17 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I'm sorry if I can not be brought down by peer pressure like so many others here seem to be so easily persuaded by it.
Ya no. Sorry. You are not a fuckin' rebel sticking to the man and fighting against peer-pressure. You are a dumb cunt who acted like a dumb cunt in a multitude of ways, got labeled a dumb cunt, had his dumb cuntish ways cataloged and demonstrated by multiple people and as such have the reputation of a dumb cunt.

You are the villain of this story, not the hero.

(08-02-2017 12:17 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I will continue my mission here in this thread.
Being a troll?

(08-02-2017 12:17 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Policing the moral objectivity of others...
Considering your track record on your own personal morality that's fucking laughable. From defending the funding of child rapist protection to insulting the memory of people who died on 9/11 by pretending they never existed.

You are the fucking mall cop of moral policing.

(08-02-2017 12:17 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

You have yet to successfully defend a single goddamn arguemnt you have ever made on this forum you incompatent tit. Laugh out load

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
09-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Oh Whiskey. Your post made me recall this combination. I then looked for it and found it in a gif! Big Grin

[Image: MuhammadAliXClevelandWilliams3.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post