Might have bitten off more than I can chew here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2011, 03:27 AM
RE: Might have bitten off more than I can chew here...
I spent about 10 minutes looking through the forums and that's enough for me. I find it amazing that Christians want us atheists to provide an answer to what came before the big bang but have nothing to offer the question of what came before their god.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Blocked from Evo Fairytale forum. I am pretty sure I was the most civil of us all so that was SUUUUUUUUUUCH a SHOCK. (*Extra heavy on the sarcasm)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2011, 07:54 AM
(04-05-2011 07:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Blocked from Evo Fairytale forum. I am pretty sure I was the most civil of us all so that was SUUUUUUUUUUCH a SHOCK. (*Extra heavy on the sarcasm)

You were also the most knowledgeable and able to debunk their claims. [sarcasm]But that probably had nothing to due with it.[/sarcasm]

Actually, it might not have. The admins(from their site) wielded their universe admin authority and told them not to come here, so they might be banning all of us so we can't go back there too. Thus far I'm still able to post though.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
(04-05-2011 07:54 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(04-05-2011 07:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Blocked from Evo Fairytale forum. I am pretty sure I was the most civil of us all so that was SUUUUUUUUUUCH a SHOCK. (*Extra heavy on the sarcasm)

You were also the most knowledgeable and able to debunk their claims. [sarcasm]But that probably had nothing to due with it.[/sarcasm]

Actually, it might not have. The admins(from their site) wielded their universe admin authority and told them not to come here, so they might be banning all of us so we can't go back there too. Thus far I'm still able to post though.

Yea I can no longer post. Go figure that they would censor anyone...dum da dum dum dum!!!!!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
04-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Hey Ashley,
Next time you go on another forum, could you wipe your feet before you enter here again, you dragged something behind you girl. Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
04-05-2011, 01:49 PM
(04-05-2011 10:14 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hey Ashley,
Next time you go on another forum, could you wipe your feet before you enter here again, you dragged something behind you girl. Smile

I'll try harder next time, promise!

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!