Might have bitten off more than I can chew here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Might have bitten off more than I can chew here...
(01-05-2011 12:04 PM)Glaucus Wrote:  There goes another post, courtesy of the admin's censorship.

You should save your posts to a word document, just for future comparison.Confused

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 12:30 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
That'd be one plus if we brought it over here; we wouldn't have to worry about censorship.

EDIT: Oh, I see which post. I liked that one too, the glaring hypocrisy in his "No Equivocation" rule has been getting to me. Especially since he harped me so much about the materialism thing, when I just wanted to obey the forum rules.

And he's deleted it again. Wow. Is he sending you messages too? When one of mine got deleted I got a message about it.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
01-05-2011, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 01:34 PM by Glaucus.)
I started saving them after the first one was deleted. I reposted it and Spectre sent me an email saying that he didn't know who keeps deleting them, but he was told they are being flagged for "equivocation." I'm in the process of appealing their ruling to get my post returned to "visible".
I am now under "moderator review." The charges against me are:

Clear cases of misrepresentation
Equivocation
Complaining about board moderation

Here's hoping Ron will let me face my accuser and defend myself against these charges.
Tongue

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2011, 07:51 PM
I am sure it is Ron

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
01-05-2011, 08:01 PM
I'm almost 100% sure it's Ron. I was reading the thread after seeing you repost the comment. I noticed Ron(and it was just me and Ron if my memory serves correctly) was also reading the topic, so I clicked refresh thinking he had commented to being called out, and surprise, surprise, your comment was gone.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
01-05-2011, 08:04 PM
He is also trying to call me out for apparently taking his quotes out of context even though he does it in every response he gives me. Asshat.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
01-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Oh, I'm sure it's Ron. He hasn't replied at all to any of my PM's requesting clarification on the charges against me (Maybe discussing them in a public forum). I'm slowly gaining the trust of Spectre through PMs, but I don't know if it'll pay off in stopping Ron from being judge, jury, and executioner.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
01-05-2011, 11:12 PM
The censorship is pathetic. If we invite them here though they will probably say we are a troll forum and harp on about how they banned us because they won and the atheists couldn't handle it because they hate god etc..

Its so childish, makes me sick just thinking about it. What was that quote?

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."
- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer
02-05-2011, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 02:23 AM by Spectre.)
(29-04-2011 12:23 PM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  
(29-04-2011 12:08 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Ron is a hell of a guy...

Yeah he's one hell of a bitch Big Grin

Crocoduck is from this forum? He kinda got into a trap.
Crocoduck followed us from a webpage on facebook when we posted our link. I don't think he's from here.

Glaucus,

When i first pm'd you I wasn't told that the deleted post was for equivocation, but since you guys were arguing semantics I assumed that was what it was about. Apparently though based on your pm, I was correct.

(30-04-2011 05:16 AM)TheSelfishGene Wrote:  Spectre: I don't view the fossil record as a viable testimony for either side due to the tendency of organisms disappearing and reappearing in the strata.

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\.............._​_
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Still no reason to give up. New, perfectly civil thread opened in the Bible Q&A section. Let's see how do they deal with the Bible morals.
You should of elaborated if you disagreed, I have no problem with dialog.(Not so sure that this is the correct thread, but I'm willing to debate you on the validity of my argument.) My grammar was totally fail there. >.> I must of been in a hurry.
02-05-2011, 06:41 AM

(01-05-2011 11:12 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  The censorship is pathetic. If we invite them here though they will probably say we are a troll forum and harp on about how they banned us because they won and the atheists couldn't handle it because they hate god etc..

Its so childish, makes me sick just thinking about it. What was that quote?

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."
- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

And it would be true that you are trolling. It was no surprise to find you all on a troll forum like this talking about ours. Talking all about how you really feel about us while all along being 2 faced over there. But then again, what would I expect?

I knew you were trolls when you guys joined, but I cannot base my approval on assumptions. So finding you guys on a forum like this was no surprise.

So explain what was your goal of joining our forum with several others, and reporting back here if not to troll with lurkers and all?

And by the way, we did not crap on your board, you guys, just like pigeons, crapped on ours. And this thread proves it.
Quote this message in a reply