Mike Flynn lies about Putin talk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Mike Flynn lies about Putin talk
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/us/fl....html?_r=0

Quote:Weeks before President Trump’s inauguration, his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, discussed American sanctions against Russia, as well as areas of possible cooperation, with that country’s ambassador to the United States, according to current and former American officials.

Quote:But current and former American officials said that conversation — which took place the day before the Obama administration imposed sanctions on Russia over accusations that it used cyberattacks to help sway the election in Mr. Trump’s favor — ranged far beyond the logistics of a post-inauguration phone call. And they said it was only one in a series of contacts between the two men that began before the election and also included talk of cooperating in the fight against the Islamic State, along with other issues.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-02-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Mike Flynn lies about Putin talk
Gee... lies coming from the Trump White House... colour me shocked!

Putin now controls the Executive Branch.

Congrats, Trumpettes! You've got what you wanted: an enemy state mole as president.
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
10-02-2017, 08:31 AM
It's always the cover up that catches them.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-02-2017, 09:15 AM
It is amazing to contrast the Obama presidency with just the first month of the Trump debacle. The disparity between the two is astounding. Obama's Whitehouse had no major scandals to deal with, but how many has ol' Donny boy had now?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-02-2017, 09:37 AM
The major difference is rather obvious. A cool headed intellectual vs a hot headed primitive.

Gee, I never thought to get nostalgic feelings over the Shrub years. But this is .... I'm at a loss for words. I guess this administration will go down in history. If there is someone left to write history after this is over.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 09:39 AM
(10-02-2017 09:15 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It is amazing to contrast the Obama presidency with just the first month of the Trump debacle. The disparity between the two is astounding. Obama's Whitehouse had no major scandals to deal with, but how many has ol' Donny boy had now?

And yet I STILL see people commenting on news reports "But OBUMMER did _____"

They cannot format a decent retort or argument without using the other side as (supposed) ammunition. It is like arguing with a brick wall!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
10-02-2017, 01:54 PM
(10-02-2017 09:15 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It is amazing to contrast the Obama presidency with just the first month of the Trump debacle. The disparity between the two is astounding. Obama's Whitehouse had no major scandals to deal with, but how many has ol' Donny boy had now?

What pisses me off is the double standard Republicans hold between Obama and Trump. If Obama had had even one-sixteenth the problems trump is having they'd have gone into the White House, pulled Obama out and lynched him in front of the White House lawn. It makes me so angry.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-02-2017, 02:50 PM
I wonder when people will begin disappearing.....?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-02-2017, 02:53 PM
(10-02-2017 02:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I wonder when people will begin disappearing.....?

When Putin and Dump had that special one on one.
10-02-2017, 02:55 PM
(10-02-2017 02:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I wonder when people will begin disappearing.....?

[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post