Mike Flynn lies about Putin talk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Mike Flynn lies about Putin talk
I think this is going to fester and expand...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 10:06 AM
While I have no issue with the US being 'put in its place', the problem is it will hurt the poor and working/middle classes the most.

And under normal circumstances, this would motivate our politicians to fix the issue, but I think it's VERY clear that our elected officials (and the voters who back them) will do absolutely nothing and, in fact, may revel in the idea that the poor/black/minority are getting fucked.

And people will STILL vote for them because USA! USA! Jesus! USA! GUNS! USA! Jesus!

I wish Massachusetts could just cut itself off and float away into the sea. Maybe we will land somewhere way cooler. Nova Scotia maybe?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
11-02-2017, 10:11 AM
(10-02-2017 04:08 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  The right are gaining strength and influence in Europe, never a good sign when the balance shifts in several countries at once.

Dump is either a blessing for or the final death blow to a united Europe. On one hand it offers the chance for emancipation, and to not hero worship the USA at every step of the way. On the other hand it could lead to even more nationalists taking over European countries. The moment Le Pen takes over France, Europe is dead. They all were bawling at the top of their lungs when Dump won the elections. It may seem like a boost, but he will fuck the USA over sooner rather than later. We will feel the Fallout in any case, but if it's bad enough European voters may come to their senses.

Suffice to say, right now there are two sworn enemies for a united Europe and the EU. Dump as well as Putin. Both are out to sow discontent and are actively working to break the union apart. European leaders would be well advised to keep that in mind when dealing with the USA in it's current state.