Mike Pence VP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Mike Pence VP
Good. That'll push some of his more leftest supporters towards Hillary.
My bad, I mean that'll push some of his more leftest supporters towards Hillary. I keep forgetting I want Trump to win.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 01:32 AM
(15-07-2016 12:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Good. That'll push some of his more leftest supporters towards Hillary.
My bad, I mean that'll push some of his more leftest supporters towards Hillary. I keep forgetting I want Trump to win.

Trump needs an army to cross the Rubicon with so he can make himself supreme dictator.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
15-07-2016, 05:17 AM
If Trump really wants to win the election - he needs to get someone on the ticket that is more centrist than he is, in order to draw on the pool of non-committed voters.........

Somebody who's to the left of Trump's ideals and less controversial and outspoken....

Like Howard Stern or Ted Nugent................

[/sarcasm]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-07-2016, 05:29 AM
(15-07-2016 05:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If Trump really wants to win the election - he needs to get someone on the ticket that is more centrist than he is, in order to draw on the pool of non-committed voters.........

Somebody who's to the left of Trump's ideals and less controversial and outspoken....

Like Howard Stern or Ted Nugent................

[/sarcasm]

Hard to say. He's not getting any liberal votes either way. The ones he needs to draw out to vote are the traditional conservatives whom, at this point, might otherwise just stay home.

'Murican Canadian
15-07-2016, 06:47 AM
(14-07-2016 08:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Pssh! I was hoping he'd pick Sarah Palin! Talk about a torpedo to the ticket.

I was about to say the same thing. She's had eight years to get smarter since 2008, and all that talking she did on Fox had to help!
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-07-2016, 06:50 AM
(14-07-2016 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Trump's First Mistake.

Do realize this is all according to the opinion of Ann Coulter. One might consider giving her opinion any attention to be a mistake in and of itself. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-07-2016, 06:50 AM
I don't give one fuck who that asshole picks, the GOP set him up and no matter who that scapegoating demagogue picks he is still running for the party of hate and bigotry.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
15-07-2016, 06:51 AM
(15-07-2016 06:50 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Trump's First Mistake.

Do realize this is all according to the opinion of Ann Coulter. One might consider giving her opinion any attention to be a mistake in and of itself. Tongue

She can go fly a kite, she is just as bad as the rest of those right wing assholes.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
15-07-2016, 06:56 AM

Edit: 2016!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
15-07-2016, 07:01 AM
God damn, imagine if he picked Palin.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post