Mike Pence VP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Mike Pence VP
Whenever I hear Trump/Pence I hear this...

(15-07-2016 06:51 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  She can go fly a kite, she is just as bad as the rest of those right wing assholes.

While we're on the subject...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
15-07-2016, 07:32 AM
(15-07-2016 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn, imagine if he picked Palin.

He won't but it would be certain death considering how she sank McCain.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2016, 07:38 AM
(15-07-2016 05:29 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 05:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If Trump really wants to win the election - he needs to get someone on the ticket that is more centrist than he is, in order to draw on the pool of non-committed voters.........

Somebody who's to the left of Trump's ideals and less controversial and outspoken....

Like Howard Stern or Ted Nugent................

[/sarcasm]

Hard to say. He's not getting any liberal votes either way. The ones he needs to draw out to vote are the traditional conservatives whom, at this point, might otherwise just stay home.

Maybe. I think he needs to court the centrists/moderate Republicans. These are people who don't like Hillary but may vote for her to keep him out of office. A Mike Pence, or Newt Gingrich, isn't going to get it done.

I'm not sure there is a moderate right-of-center politician who is willing to get on a ballot with him, though.

I'm also curious who she picks. I think she needs someone who doesn't scare off the same demographic. I also think the person needs to have a penis, and probably needs to be white. The country is slowly progressing forward, but I think an all woman ticket or a woman and a minority is going to be too much for a lot of people. The goal is to win, not just make a statement.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
15-07-2016, 07:54 AM
(15-07-2016 07:38 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm also curious who she picks. I think she needs someone who doesn't scare off the same demographic. I also think the person needs to have a penis, and probably needs to be white. The country is slowly progressing forward, but I think an all woman ticket or a woman and a minority is going to be too much for a lot of people. The goal is to win, not just make a statement.

I have to agree. As much I would like to see Warren as her running mate it might hurt her at the polls.

Fun little interactive graphic from the Washington Post on her choices
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...emocratic/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Just saw Pence accepted and is on the ticket. I don't see how that helps him, but what do I know.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
15-07-2016, 08:23 AM
(15-07-2016 08:12 AM)BnW Wrote:  Just saw Pence accepted and is on the ticket. I don't see how that helps him, but what do I know.
Where? The announcement was cancelled because of the terrorist attack in France, wasn't it?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-07-2016, 08:25 AM
I saw it on yahoo, but just went back to grab the link and it's not tgere. So, maybe they jumped the gun.

Edit: found it.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
15-07-2016, 09:18 AM
It's official now: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...0003109888

This is hands down the most stupid decision he's made since running for POTUS and that's saying a lot.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Sometimes I get really embarrassed that other civilized countries can see what's going on in my country. I'm so ashamed.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-07-2016, 09:49 AM
(15-07-2016 09:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sometimes I get really embarrassed that other civilized countries can see what's going on in my country. I'm so ashamed.

It is a bit like having a crazy old uncle laying about the house, drooling and masturbating in the corner when company shows up, isn't it??? It's not like YOU did anything wrong -- but people are still going to look at you funny..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post