Mike Pence VP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Mike Pence VP
(15-07-2016 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 10:00 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  How, now everyone knows I fucking hate Trump, but he cant really pick any of the rivals because he spent all that time trashing the fuck out of them, and those words could easily be used against him. He painted himself into a corner which is why he picked such a no name. But I hope you are right, I hope it is a bad decision.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think Sarah Palin would have been a better pick than this man. He's a total lunatic, much more so than Trump himself. Newt Gingrich, Rand Paul, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Jim Webb and Jeff Sessions would all have been better picks than this complete lunatic. He's one of those Christians who thinks that homosexuals need to undergo conversion therapy to cure their 'illness' and that's not even the worst of it. No

That is saying a alot. But he is an unknown though. Palin was too, her downfall was opening her mouth after McCain picked her. Until he starts opening his mouth, we wont be able to tell if he can keep it shut. You have to understand that the GOP have been masters at coded language, winking at the worst. It isn't enough to know all the anti crap he may be and may have said, that is Trump's selling point. Now if he comes out of the gate looking as bubble headed as Palin, I would agree. But I don't know who he is. I only know he is running for the same bigoted xenophobic party Trump is running for.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Pence gives Drumpf more of a link to the dumb old angry white men.... who were already voting for him.

Stupid move.

But it does look as if everyone else told him to go fuck himself and he was left with Crazy Newt, Bridge Master Christie and Boring Mike.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
15-07-2016, 07:48 PM
(15-07-2016 07:32 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn, imagine if he picked Palin.

He won't but it would be certain death considering how she sank McCain.

Trump is unsinkable. I bet even if he picked Rudy Giuliani.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Mike Pence is what you get when you forget to add a comma to the statement "Trump need to find someone who knows how to govern badly"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-07-2016, 08:13 PM
(15-07-2016 07:05 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Pence gives Drumpf more of a link to the dumb old angry white men.... who were already voting for him.

Stupid move.

But it does look as if everyone else told him to go fuck himself and he was left with Crazy Newt, Bridge Master Christie and Boring Mike.

The last surge of hyper nationalism that gained political success started WW2 at the tune of 50 million lives on all sides by the time it ended.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2016, 06:13 AM
(15-07-2016 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think Sarah Palin would have been a better pick than this man. He's a total lunatic, much more so than Trump himself. Newt Gingrich, Rand Paul, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Jim Webb and Jeff Sessions would all have been better picks than this complete lunatic. He's one of those Christians who thinks that homosexuals need to undergo conversion therapy to cure their 'illness' and that's not even the worst of it. No

You think politics actually matter in American Politcs? Its all about looks and personality.
16-07-2016, 07:10 AM
(15-07-2016 09:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sometimes I get really embarrassed that other civilized countries can see what's going on in my country. I'm so ashamed.

It is a bit like having a crazy old uncle laying about the house, drooling and masturbating in the corner when company shows up, isn't it??? It's not like YOU did anything wrong -- but people are still going to look at you funny..................

you have our sympathy america we were forced to live with embarrassment of rob ford and are still forced to live with the remains of ford nation Facepalm

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-07-2016, 11:28 AM
(16-07-2016 06:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You think politics actually matter in American Politcs? Its all about looks and personality.
He might be a good choice if what you say is true. He's well-spoken and that voice is really something.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
16-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Looking at Pence's record on LGBT issues, I do not feel comfortable having this person in office at all. Most LGBT federal anti-discrimination at the moment is kept alive via executive orders, which between Pence and the GOP's platform I'm sure they'll remove right away.

I wasn't considering Trump to begin with; but this makes me more confident that I'm better off voting Clinton than a third party if only to avoid having Trump/Pence in office. Call it giving into the Trump "fear," but given that I really do not always want to be confined to a particular state, I have to prioritize LGBT issues over anything else.
[+] 2 users Like ZoraPrime's post
17-07-2016, 12:06 AM
As a Trump supporter I was rather disappointed he picked Pence. I was really hpoing for General Flynn or maybe Christie.

Not that it really matters; VP rarely does anything useful.

Trump is still Trump, of course, and I still support him, but Pence as VP dampens my enthusiasm.