Militant atheism ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Militant atheism ?
I never used to consider myself militant anything. However religious jackassess that constantly bombard us with their religiousness and dogma have changed my opinion.

You can specifically thank alla for this.

Religious organizations in the US should be forced to pay taxes just like any other business and shouldn't be given perks. Also donations to churches should be disallowed by the irs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-11-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Militant atheism ?
(23-11-2015 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I never used to consider myself militant anything. However religious jackassess that constantly bombard us with their religiousness and dogma have changed my opinion.

You can specifically thank alla for this.

Religious organizations in the US should be forced to pay taxes just like any other business and shouldn't be given perks. Also donations to churches should be disallowed by the irs.

Eh, I'd allow for them to file for non-profit status under the same laws as any other non-profit organization. Like, you know, making their books open for review and not actually make a profit.

But yeah, their tax exemption is ridiculous.

.... I want to know if the Satanic Temple gets a tax break and, if so, why aren't they going around everywhere saying "hey, the government's giving us a tax break for doing this?"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post