06-12-2016, 01:49 AM
Milo being sexy as usual

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Milo being sexy as usual
Not at all sexy.

But quite fabulous.

Aren't you getting bored with the faux outrageous expressing faux outrage about faux outrage?

Especially in that faux English accent?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
06-12-2016, 03:34 AM
I have to admit, I do find myself taken by that guy. I also like Leslie Jones, though. How did that thing get started?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
06-12-2016, 05:15 AM
That dude's a cunt. But he's not wrong (at least for the two minutes I could tolerate). Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2016, 07:44 AM
(06-12-2016 05:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That dude's a cunt. But he's not wrong (at least for the two minutes I could tolerate). Tongue

Remember

Cunt>Wrong Wink

Anyway, fucking love milo.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-12-2016, 07:45 AM
I've never heard him say anything that seems in line with how much ire he generates. I'm not sure if I've simply missed his most offensive rhetoric, if people just love to hate him, if his audiences are very easy to offend or what...
06-12-2016, 08:11 AM
(06-12-2016 07:45 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I've never heard him say anything that seems in line with how much ire he generates. I'm not sure if I've simply missed his most offensive rhetoric, if people just love to hate him, if his audiences are very easy to offend or what...

Social media is a cesspool where turds float to the top. That's all you need to know. Smartass

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2016, 09:48 AM
What kind of name is Milo?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
06-12-2016, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 10:04 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(06-12-2016 07:45 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I've never heard him say anything that seems in line with how much ire he generates. I'm not sure if I've simply missed his most offensive rhetoric, if people just love to hate him, if his audiences are very easy to offend or what...

He supports Trump. That's enough of an offense. Oh, and he writes for Breitbart.
06-12-2016, 10:08 AM
Who is Milo?