Milo being sexy as usual

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Milo being sexy as usual
(06-12-2016 10:08 AM)pablo Wrote:  Who is Milo?

[Image: 208502011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=5a9ff...5f57c2887d]

You can make up your own joke about swallowing protein.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
06-12-2016, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 12:27 PM by epronovost.)
(06-12-2016 07:45 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I've never heard him say anything that seems in line with how much ire he generates. I'm not sure if I've simply missed his most offensive rhetoric, if people just love to hate him, if his audiences are very easy to offend or what...

I wouldn't indeed call Milo a White Supremacist, I think the best term to describe him is asshole. He is a volontary incendiary character with a microphone (or computer in his case). He was accused of frauding his fans and business partners twice and has a long line of ridiculous, insensitive or downright fraudulent statements, most of which can be assumed were made on purpose. Of course, since he is a professionnal troll, it's hard to say if he truly believes those things or he is only saying them for the attention he receives for it. We can assume that, like most troll, his opinion are rather close to want he seems to be defending but this is purely conjecture. Much like Trump, Milo seems to be your classical case of a Narcissist person who seek fame, adoration and a sense of superiority through all means. If Milo himself isn't really a problem, his fans can and have been responsible for harrasment campaigns and other misbehavior that he encouraged. His charisma give him a surprising number of fans that he proceed to feed bullshit. Some of them take him for what he is, the living incarnation of 4chan, while other, more disturbing, actualy believe, or were convinced, that what he says and more is true. If you want an example of someone who isn't responsible with the power of free speech, this is a good example in my opinion.

PS: for those who don't know him, Milo Yiannopoulos is a editiorialist for Breitbart.com, a blogger and a semi activist for some fringe groupe of the MRM and anti-gay groups.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
06-12-2016, 12:24 PM
(06-12-2016 12:21 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 07:45 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I've never heard him say anything that seems in line with how much ire he generates. I'm not sure if I've simply missed his most offensive rhetoric, if people just love to hate him, if his audiences are very easy to offend or what...

I wouldn't indeed call Milo a White Supremacist, I think the best term to describe him is asshole. He is a volontary incendiary character with a microphone (or computer in his case). He was accused of frauding his fans and business partners twice and has a long line of ridiculous, insensitive or downright fraudulent statements, most of which can be assumed were made on purpose. Of course, since he is a professionnal troll, it's hard to say if he truly believes those things or he is only saying them for the attention he receives for it. We can assume that, like most troll, his opinion are rather close to want he seems to be defending but this is purely conjecture. Much like Trump, Milo seems to be your classical case of a Narcissist person who seek fame, adoration and a sense of superiority through all means. If Milo himself isn't really a problem, his fans can and have been responsible for harrasment campaigns and other misbehavior that he encouraged. His charisma give him a surprising number of fans that he proceed to feed bullshit. Some of them take him for what he is, the living incarnation of 4chan, while other, more disturbing, actualy believe, or were convinced, that what he says and more is true. If you want an example of someone who isn't responsible with the power of free speech, this is a good example in my opinion.

[Image: oeEoOzH.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
06-12-2016, 12:37 PM
(06-12-2016 12:24 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: oeEoOzH.gif]

Quick none related question, but what is this meme supposed to carry as a message?

PS: Yes, I know it's stupid to ask what message a meme, a vehicule for quick simplistic message, is supposed to carry. It might be due to the fact I have no clue as to what triggering is supposed to mean in this context. My best guess is that it represent the fact that you managed to bait someone with an opinion opposite to the one you want to defend in the arena.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
06-12-2016, 01:51 PM
(06-12-2016 12:21 PM)epronovost Wrote:  PS: for those who don't know him, Milo Yiannopoulos is a editiorialist for Breitbart.com, a blogger and a semi activist for some fringe groupe of the MRM and anti-gay groups.

No he isn't. For one, he makes fun of gay people (in the way that a white person would make fun of white people) and has even took jabs at MRAs. He makes a lot of good points and no one debates him on it. Milo ain't perfect or always right, but when it comes to refuting the left he does make a lot of good points.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-12-2016, 01:51 PM
(06-12-2016 12:37 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 12:24 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: oeEoOzH.gif]

Quick none related question, but what is this meme supposed to carry as a message?

PS: Yes, I know it's stupid to ask what message a meme, a vehicule for quick simplistic message, is supposed to carry. It might be due to the fact I have no clue as to what triggering is supposed to mean in this context. My best guess is that it represent the fact that you managed to bait someone with an opinion opposite to the one you want to defend in the arena.

He pretty much is saying you are upset bro.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-12-2016, 02:58 PM
(06-12-2016 01:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 12:37 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Quick none related question, but what is this meme supposed to carry as a message?

He pretty much is saying you are upset bro.

He supports Trump and writes for the piece of shit publication Breitbart. Why should I respect him?
06-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Oh and by the way he's spreading Pizzagate bullshit now too.
https://i.redd.it/o77m9yt0vw1y.png

Fuck him.
06-12-2016, 03:44 PM
(06-12-2016 02:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 01:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He pretty much is saying you are upset bro.

He supports Trump and writes for the piece of shit publication Breitbart. Why should I respect him?

You don't have to. I don't agree with him on everything.But he has been right more than he has been wrong.

07-12-2016, 06:40 AM
(06-12-2016 10:08 AM)pablo Wrote:  Who is Milo?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post