Milo being sexy as usual

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Milo being sexy as usual
(06-12-2016 12:37 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Quick none related question, but what is this meme supposed to carry as a message?

I think it's designed to trigger epileptic seizures.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2017, 08:16 PM
I think it's lame his book deal got cancelled over his comments on pedophilia. The fact that he's willing to take an outrageous position makes him more interesting. His apology sucked, too. It's obvious he meant what he said. He should just stick by it.
24-02-2017, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2017 06:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-02-2017 08:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I think it's lame his book deal got cancelled over his comments on pedophilia. The fact that he's willing to take an outrageous position makes him more interesting. His apology sucked, too. It's obvious he meant what he said. He should just stick by it.

The right loves Uncle Toms. Get a conservative black man who's willing to denounce rap culture and blame the problem's of the black community entirely on themselves, all the while yelling about how institutionalized racism/classism is not a thing just because we had a black President? Fox News eats that shit right up. Get a professional contrarian gay man to rally against the LGBTQ community in order to whitewash and dismiss their struggle for equality as gross sexual perversion and deviancy? They're all over that shit. But Milo made a habit of walking right up to the line and seeing just how far over the edge he could lean and manage to come back without falling over. But pedophilia? That was simply one provocation too far. He finally said something that rankled his own support enough to get them to jump ship, causing a death spiral resulting in him (finally) being too hot to handle for fuckin' Breitbart. LGBTQ are the scum of the earth and just want to get into different bathrooms to prey on children! Well shit, that feeds right into the fears of the right-wing shit lickers. Make a passing joke about your own sexual victim hood? Well, that's apparently a bridge too far.

He got de-platformed, and I don't care. None of this is censorship, rather it's the result of him loosing his base of support; reasonable consequences to his free exercise of speech. Even if you think it's unwarranted, that there is a battle there worth fighting in the name of some nebulous conception of free speech, Milo simply isn't worth the effort. I only have so much political capitol or fucks to give at any time, and I'm not wasting any of them on fuckin' Milo. He's successful, he has money; let the asshole pay for his own fight. There are people and causes far more worth my time and effort than defending that shit stain.

Still, it couldn't have happened to a better piece of human garbage.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-02-2017, 07:21 AM
EK

I like Milo because he's good at twisting shit around. And there's something intangible. I like HIM I guess.

That said, I have to admit everything in your post is dead on and superbly written. I know you're right. He just puts on a really good show, you know? Or maybe a bad show. A guilty pleasure.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
24-02-2017, 07:42 AM
(24-02-2017 07:21 AM)ImFred Wrote:  EK

I like Milo because he's good at twisting shit around. And there's something intangible. I like HIM I guess.

That said, I have to admit everything in your post is dead on and superbly written. I know you're right. He just puts on a really good show, you know? Or maybe a bad show. A guilty pleasure.

What's that old saw?

"There's no accounting for taste..."

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]