Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts
WTF is wrong with these people???

"Let's riot - regardless"!!!

A black guy gets shot -- it's time to riot?????

EVEN IF --- he's a fucking criminal facing down a cop WITH A GUN?????

And the cop is also a black guy?????

So now the rioters are "Targeting the white people"...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8362/milwa...es-barrett

Truly a goat-fuck.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-08-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts
The mainstream media's dishonest coverage of these riots has been absolutely disgusting. This is the guy they're rioting over (unsurprisingly, he had a long criminal record):

[Image: Kv79sD.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
17-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Would you like me to show you video of white guys with guns not getting shot? Roof had a gun, the theater shooter had a gun too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2016, 11:24 AM
(17-08-2016 10:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Would you like me to show you video of white guys with guns not getting shot? Roof had a gun, the theater shooter had a gun too.

Those dipsticks in the National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon had TONS of guns.

I'm not making excuses. In this particular case it seems a cop fired in self-defense and the facts are on his side, and race was not a contributing factor. That doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the way cops treat race in general though.
[+] 5 users Like Mr. Boston's post
17-08-2016, 11:42 AM
So the problem isn't that they're shooting too many black people, it's that they're not shooting enough white people. I agree wholeheartedly Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
17-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Well, that's certainly a surprise to me! A young African-American male with a "lengthy criminal record".

—Very unlikely according to the BLM.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-08-2016, 12:15 PM
(17-08-2016 10:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Would you like me to show you video of white guys with guns not getting shot? Roof had a gun, the theater shooter had a gun too.

You probably mean this Billy Monroe Jones. Billy Jones shot two officers, killing one and was taken alive. He enjoyed a benefit of the doubt. What some would call white privilege. Billy is as poor as a church mouse. The privilege has nothing to do with the good life he enjoys but rather the benefit of the doubt he can enjoy even when he has done a lot to eliminate it. It's a controversial concept in some circles.

I have no problem when they take suspects alive, even those who have just killed an officer. Though I would readily understand were they to have shot Billy Jones. Or anybody else, whatever their race, in a similar set of circumstances. But they always earn brownie points from me when they bring them in alive.

Still we can't forget that they also shoot unarmed whites. This 17 year old was murdered by a cop on a power trip.

Dylan Noble also comes to mind.

The total number of killings by police is what? 500 a year give or take a few. Which seems like a small number to me, especially if you count most as justified. Some people I have talked to claim it is higher. But it can't be much higher. It confirms my thinking that we are talking a tiny minority of cops in all these cases. A tiny minority of cops giving entire police departments across the US a bad reputation.

I don't know exactly what happened in the Milwaukee case, though it looks to be justified. By now any black person ought to know their odds of getting away with being armed and running away from police are nothing to write home about. Or they are just plain idiots.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 8 users Like tomilay's post
17-08-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I don't know the details of those incidents, but if they pointed their guns at police officers as well, they should have been shot just like this guy.

(17-08-2016 12:15 PM)tomilay Wrote:  The total number of killings by police is what? 500 a year give or take a few. Which seems like a small number to me, especially if you count most as justified.
If I may offer a little perspective from Europe, the German police force killed a grand total of 105 people in the last 15 years combined. The number is around 420 if we adjust it for the difference in population (318.9 million vs. 80.62 million).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
17-08-2016, 12:31 PM
(17-08-2016 12:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I don't know the details of those incidents, but if they pointed their guns at police officers as well, they should have been shot just like this guy.

(17-08-2016 12:15 PM)tomilay Wrote:  The total number of killings by police is what? 500 a year give or take a few. Which seems like a small number to me, especially if you count most as justified.
If I may offer a little perspective from Europe, the German police force killed a grand total of 105 people in the last 15 years combined. The number is around 420 if we adjust it for the difference in population (318.9 million vs. 80.62 million).

Yeah but you don't share borders with hostile countries like Canada and California.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
17-08-2016, 12:52 PM
(17-08-2016 12:15 PM)tomilay Wrote:  The total number of killings by police is what? 500 a year give or take a few.

According to the people that keep up with these things it's about twice that at a little more than a thousand each year. About 10% of them are unarmed.

Quote:Which seems like a small number to me, especially if you count most as justified.

The problem as I see it is the police are getting away with things as justified that would likely get me or you the chair.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post