Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts
Arrest them all.

Cunts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 02:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
Who run Border Town?

#sigh
17-08-2016, 02:56 PM
FYI: "Rioting Cunts," is a fantastic name for a punk band.
[+] 8 users Like Mr. Boston's post
17-08-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 03:09 PM by Vosur.)
(17-08-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  The mainstream media's dishonest coverage of these riots has been absolutely disgusting.
To give you guys an example of what I'm talking about: The sister of the deceased thug was recorded saying that people should not be burning down their neighborhoods because it doesn't improve their situation any. So far so good. She continued right afterwards by saying that they should go to the suburbs instead and burn them down. What did CNN do with this footage? They edited it to cut out that last part about burning down the suburbs and reported the incident as his sister advocating for a peaceful approach to the situation. Check out CNN's Twitter page, they admitted to it themselves after their biased coverage sparked outrage online.

Edit: Here it is:

"We shorthanded sister’s quote. Unintentionally gave the impression she was calling for peace everywhere. Correction: http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/08...newday.cnn"
https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/76...0214809600

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
17-08-2016, 03:48 PM
(17-08-2016 06:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  WTF is wrong with these people???

"Let's riot - regardless"!!!

A black guy gets shot -- it's time to riot?????

EVEN IF --- he's a fucking criminal facing down a cop WITH A GUN?????

And the cop is also a black guy?????

So now the rioters are "Targeting the white people"...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8362/milwa...es-barrett

Truly a goat-fuck.

I don't want to agree with you, but I have to.

Sad

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-08-2016, 04:08 PM
(17-08-2016 02:56 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  FYI: "Rioting Cunts," is a fantastic name for a punk band.

Already been done -- sorta.....

Don't ya remember Pussy Riot??????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-08-2016, 04:12 PM
(17-08-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  The mainstream media's dishonest coverage of these riots has been absolutely disgusting. This is the guy they're rioting over (unsurprisingly, he had a long criminal record):

[Image: Kv79sD.jpg]

According to Heavy.com, he only has one criminal conviction, a misdemeanor conviction for carrying a concealed weapon. He was arrested for a couple of felonies but the charges were either dropped or dismissed.

The rest of his "lengthy criminal record" is a litany of traffic tickets.

Unsavory? Sure. Headed down the wrong road? Almost certainly.

Worthy of shooting? I don't know.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-08-2016, 04:15 PM
(17-08-2016 04:12 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  The mainstream media's dishonest coverage of these riots has been absolutely disgusting. This is the guy they're rioting over (unsurprisingly, he had a long criminal record):

[Image: Kv79sD.jpg]

According to Heavy.com, he only has one criminal conviction, a misdemeanor conviction for carrying a concealed weapon. He was arrested for a couple of felonies but the charges were either dropped or dismissed.

The rest of his "lengthy criminal record" is a litany of traffic tickets.

Unsavory? Sure. Headed down the wrong road? Almost certainly.

Worthy of shooting? I don't know.

I think we have to wait for the video. If any person pulls a gun on any cop, s/he is going to get shot.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-08-2016, 05:06 PM
(17-08-2016 11:24 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 10:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Would you like me to show you video of white guys with guns not getting shot? Roof had a gun, the theater shooter had a gun too.

Those dipsticks in the National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon had TONS of guns.

I'm not making excuses. In this particular case it seems a cop fired in self-defense and the facts are on his side, and race was not a contributing factor. That doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the way cops treat race in general though.

^^^ this

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-08-2016, 05:15 PM

Whereas the coverage from the fascist right is always spot on, huh?

Here's the result of a public records search of this "long criminal record."

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/sylville-s...er-family/

Quote:A search of Wisconsin court records revealed several arrests, but only one misdemeanor conviction for Sylville Smith. His record also included traffic offenses. No felony convictions were found.

The misdemeanor conviction, for carrying a concealed weapon, came in July 2014. He pleaded guilty to the charge and was fined $443 and ordered to serve one day in jail.

His record also included guilty findings on traffic offenses for speeding, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.

You do understand that there is a difference between "arrest" and "conviction," right? This guy was hardly John Dillinger.

And I'm still waiting for those videos of the shooting because the cops have long since forfeited their right to be taken at their word.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post