Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Milwaukee - Rioting Cunts
(20-08-2016 09:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 11:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Wow, BnW... I appreciate how handily you cut out part of my post, above, and then proceeded to say almost exactly what I said, as if I hadn't said it. Angry

Blink

I'm honestly not sure what I did wrong here. What I do?

Sorry, bud. I thought you had deliberately cut out the parts of my post where I said exactly what you said after quoting me, in order to make it sound like I was jumping to conclusions about the shooting and not giving the officer the benefit of the doubt, pending more information-- the usual anti-liberal slander.

Apparently that was not your intent. My apologies.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 08:28 PM
No harm, no foul. I read your post differently than you intended it, and was trying to make the next logical point (which I guess you were making as well). I probably didn't read it carefully enough. My bad.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
21-08-2016, 06:50 AM
(20-08-2016 08:28 PM)BnW Wrote:  No harm, no foul. I read your post differently than you intended it, and was trying to make the next logical point (which I guess you were making as well). I probably didn't read it carefully enough. My bad.

Awww come on you two -- you're supposed to tear each other a new asshole or something..... Or at least I guess it's how it works in Milwaukee.......

This "getting along" shit just isn't as much fun...

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-08-2016, 06:59 AM
(21-08-2016 06:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 08:28 PM)BnW Wrote:  No harm, no foul. I read your post differently than you intended it, and was trying to make the next logical point (which I guess you were making as well). I probably didn't read it carefully enough. My bad.

Awww come on you two -- you're supposed to tear each other a new asshole or something..... Or at least I guess it's how it works in Milwaukee.......

This "getting along" shit just isn't as much fun...

Tongue

Nah this is where the make up sex is supposed to commence.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
21-08-2016, 08:24 PM
(17-08-2016 04:08 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:56 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  FYI: "Rioting Cunts," is a fantastic name for a punk band.

Already been done -- sorta.....

Don't ya remember Pussy Riot??????

Don't forget Anal Cunt.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.