Mind Control Conspiracies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Mind Control Conspiracies
(02-02-2014 08:43 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I'm a dude.

And I`m a love machine.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
02-02-2014, 10:08 AM
(02-02-2014 03:38 AM)Stupid Wrote:  It's paranoia.
If the paranoia grows and festers, it can become delusional paranoia.
There have been documented clinical cases of delusional paranoia well before any modern technology.

People don't like to be told they hear voices and noises because of a mental situation. They rebel against that notion.
So these days, they go to web sites and forums to find others who experience the same thing. That is unfortunate, because people there with the same delusions
get to share their experiences.....thereby reinforcing everyone's paranoia.
Instead of getting proper help, they fall deeper into their beliefs, as a group.

Hey, Stupid, welcome to the forum.

You're talking about catholicism, right?

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 02:08 AM
(01-02-2014 05:00 PM)WSEN Wrote:  The dudes at the artificialtelepathy site predicted that the NSA was spying on us long ahead of time. How??

Really? You are puzzled by that "prediction"?

Organised and systematic domestic intelligence gathering has been a standard government activity in the Anglophone world since the start of the Cold War and agency budgets grew after September 11.

I'm not from the USA and even I knew that the NSA has extensive domestic surveillance operations. I know two people from the USA: one is an IT professional employed in the military sector and the other is an ex-Army officer and both of them had mentioned the NSAs extensive and sophisticated capabilities in conversation. What did you think the new Utah Data Center with its new supercomputer were for? Pretty much everyone knew that the NSA was spying on US citizens and it was also well-known that it was sharing surveillance technology with its allies such as Australia so that they too can do the same.

Snowden's leaked documents are significant only because they represent evidence of specific surveillance operations and these details caused embarrassment to the USA and its allies. No one was surprised that Australia was spying on Indonesia and sharing that intelligence with the CIA.

Details leak out more than they ever used to because of the outsourcing of the IT function of all government bureaucracies. If you work for one of the large IT contractors that provides outsourced IT services to the government you will chat about your work with your professional colleagues and they in turn will chat to their friends and relatives. I know that in Australia all landline and mobile phone calls are recorded and it isn't just meta-data that is archived. If that is happening in Australia then you can be almost certain that it is also happening in the USA. The rule of thumb is: if the technology permits it then the government is doing it. Archiving all telephone calls became feasible about 15 years ago when the price of secondary storage reached around US$0.01 per megabyte and speech data compression algorithms realized some maturity. Secondary storage is now even cheaper and speech compression algorithms are even better than they were 15 years ago.

Remember: if the technology permits it then the government is doing it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
03-02-2014, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 02:32 PM by Stupid.)
(02-02-2014 10:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Big Grin

Thanks.

Many historical figures have also claimed to hearing or "have had an awareness" of non-physical entities. Joan of Arc and the religious leader Joseph Smith, as just two examples.
It is interesting to note the time periods that ALL hallucinations occur, as well as the social context that dominated during these people's lifetimes.
Religious voices are heard during heavily religious times, and now days "techno" voices are heard because of technological times.

People these days still claim to hear religious voices, because their specific social context is still within thriving modern religious communities.

People not associated with religion but who live well within the technological world, clearly associate these voices with technology.....like the microwave, computers, radios, TV, and other techno gadgets never found during religious dominated times.
So it is possible to claim that it's the current surroundings that influence the hallucinations.....
aka - a psychosis developed by what's available, in the person's life.

http://theamericanscholar.org/hearsay/#.Uu_z-7Rdz5w
[+] 1 user Likes Stupid's post
03-02-2014, 03:09 PM
(02-02-2014 10:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
There have been documented clinical cases of delusional paranoia well before any modern technology.

People don't like to be told they hear voices and noises because of a mental situation. They rebel against that notion.
So these days, they go to web sites and forums to find others who experience the same thing. That is unfortunate, because people there with the same delusions
get to share their experiences.....thereby reinforcing everyone's paranoia.
Instead of getting proper help, they fall deeper into their beliefs, as a group.

Big Grin

Damn- that sounds bad.Blink
Stupid, do you have any other name we might call you by? LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Tongue RE: Mind Control Conspiracies
When I log-in here, I get greeted with... "Thanks for logging-in, Stupid".
Even the forum software calls me names.....I get used to it Laughat
04-02-2014, 04:48 PM
(03-02-2014 02:08 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Really? You are puzzled by that "prediction"?

He's really not.

But by sneaking one half-truth into the failure pile, one can apparently fool the disengaged into evaluating the whole by considering merely a single one of its parts.

A classic bit of rhetorical obfuscation, that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-02-2014, 04:49 PM
(04-02-2014 04:43 PM)Stupid Wrote:  When I log-in here, I get greeted with... "Thanks for logging-in, Stupid".

Yeah, but if so, why would you choose a name like that?

I mean, what are you, stupid?

... this is my signature!
06-02-2014, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 02:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(04-02-2014 04:43 PM)Stupid Wrote:  When I log-in here, I get greeted with... "Thanks for logging-in, Stupid".

[Image: Donut_Title_Season_02.png]

"I refuse to call him Private Donut!"
-Private Griff, Red Vs. Blue: Season 1 Episode 3 'The Rookies'.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
06-02-2014, 10:51 AM
(01-02-2014 05:00 PM)WSEN Wrote:  The dudes at the artificialtelepathy site predicted that the NSA was spying on us long ahead of time. How??

My analog watch that stopped working at 10:15 was able to tell me exactly when it was 10:15; twice in the same day! Every day! How??