Minecraft 360

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Minecraft 360
I downloaded the free trial version of Minecraft for 360 and have decided I will purchase the full version later on today.
It's relatively cheap and has local multiplayer. Awesome. I had the one for PC a while back and found myself sinking far too much time into a game that literally has no ending. Nor objective point. My wife hated it because I ignored her so I could build a massive tree house and then giggle like a maniac.

I really enjoyed it.

Thing was though, I had the free version which you might know, is limiting in it's limitless way. You can build anything but you have no enemies, which can get boring. This one has enemies. I died when I found out there are dudes who blow shit up. Blew up my fucking house. ANd I lost all my shit because I didn't hide it.

Anyway, I don't know how the multiplayer online works but if you get it and want to see my awesome world add me. MoltenNut.
I don't fucking chat.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2012, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 01:11 PM by kineo.)
RE: Minecraft 360
[Image: creeper10.jpg]

[Image: creeper-pictures-minecraft-5814.jpg]

I don't have the Xbox version, just PC. Sad
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
09-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to play together if some are on 360 and some on pc? because i have no game consoles but I like minecraft multiplayer (when the server is not overcrowded).

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
09-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure, but that would be awesome. Smile
09-05-2012, 04:14 PM
I was curious about that too and couldn't find anything concrete online. I'll check laterz after I download it and I'll get back to you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
09-05-2012, 05:49 PM
(09-05-2012 01:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Does anyone know if it is possible to play together if some are on 360 and some on pc? because i have no game consoles but I like minecraft multiplayer (when the server is not overcrowded).

As far as I know you can't play across platforms Unfortunatly, it would be great if you could though.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah I don't see any way to do it. But maybe try searching for Derpgasm. Do it. Save me from those nasty spiders.
Derpgasm is my world. I named it after this place.

10-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I was excited for the console version until I learned of it's limitations. The world is limited to 1000 x 1000 cubes. That may seem large but for this game it is actually quite small. Whole bio-spheres are left out which means losing out on many items. The PC version is better due to a larger variety of options and next to no limitations.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
10-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Does the multiplayer work with the demo? my brother downloaded it earlier.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-05-2012, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 09:20 PM by Logisch.)
How does it work on 360? Does it let you only do single player? If not and you can do multiplayer I have a server you're welcome to play on. (if anyone wants shoot me a pm and i'll shoot you the addy) I run the server out of my house for friends, on 24/7 running off of CentOS 6.

Some of the stuff that's been made on our server:

The observatory
[Image: lm56c.jpg]

The solar system someone made in the observatory
[Image: 58jOC.jpg]

Docks, ships, etc... (up above this is now actually a replica of the mario brothers ship fleet in the sky)
[Image: WEgv3.jpg]

A mayan inspired building someone made up in the sky
[Image: zQu1l.jpg]

Extra bigass bridge and buildings with little gardens in the top of them.
[Image: 1TEWG.jpg]

And of course... for the valve nerds.. a companion cube someone made.
[Image: m9TOo.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post