Minecraft 360

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Minecraft 360
Multiplayer does not work on demo so far as I recall.

Also it seems as if there is one big server hosting all worlds. You can post as public or private.
Also you can invite so shoot me some usernames.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh bummer, so it doesn't let you join server ips then? lame

They must have some crazy servers to be hosting xbox live servers only. It's resource intense for a lot of people on a server at once.
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 08:55 AM
I don't know what they have planned for the future, but I've heard talk of increased grids, and full functionality.
As for intentions with the multiplayer who knows. I hope they make it a little more open, but I'd imagine that will only change with a growing user base to change it for.

It's a starting point so I wouldn't think it fair to judge them too harshly. They released it as an arcade game to keep the price down, and I think they are so far testing the waters of console programming. After having played it for some time I'm happy to report that it is almost entirely bug free which these days is pretty much unheard of.

I've only experienced one bug thus far. My bed kept killing me. But I moved it and now it doesn't kill me.

Other people were complaining about not being able to figure out how the local co-op worked but I chock that up to being stupid. It was easy as fuck. Just press start on other controllers. Derp.

I think once they sort out the size of the grids, and fix the online multiplayer aspect this game will be perfect gold. It's still totally awesome and if you don't want to play on your computer this is a nice alternative. I actually prefer the controls on console, but I'm not a PC gamer. I know how those folks cherish the keyboard mouse combo. I used to prefer it too, at least for FPS but now I hate it.

Anyways I'm addicted once again. Today I will make my tunnels. I obviously miss legos.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
13-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I got minecraft 360 the day it came out Big Grin
But I'm also quite disappointed with the mutliplayer.
So hey, if anyone wants a game then Pm me Big Grin

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
21-05-2012, 09:05 AM
My brother bought the full version. so need to give it a go. Luc i've added you on live.
If anyone else wants my gamertag just ask.....Anyone?...No?...Ah well! Big Grin
21-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Hahah have fun. I'm temporarily burnt out on that one. I'll be back though. Build something kick ass and send me a message, I'll take a look. Right now I gots me some Max Payne 3. Not sure how I feel about it.

02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Minecraft on xbox is great for me. My computer is absolutely terrible and it can barely manage 30fps. On xbox its buttery smooth, I have a HD television, and its so much better to be able to play slouched down on a couch.

(09-05-2012 01:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Does anyone know if it is possible to play together if some are on 360 and some on pc? because i have no game consoles but I like minecraft multiplayer (when the server is not overcrowded).

As far as I know, once the xbox version catches up with the PC version, then multiplayer between the two platforms will be possible.
09-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know when the update's coming out?

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
09-06-2012, 10:57 AM
[Image: shrug.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I play to build... I have a rollercoaster That I am working on... I need some help though

GT: KaMiG0D the O is a zero.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.