Minecraft Server

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 03:02 PM by riseinside.)
Minecraft Server
So I have a server. Like....one that I rented and I let friends play on. But most of them have gone off to bigger and better things. So I have a server that is virtually empty. I pay for it. I am not looking for anybody to help pay and I am not looking for any money.

Would it be ok to provide the address for the server?

So the server address is: 74.63.196.4:25737

Any questions just let me know. I'm not on as much as I once was. Right now I have it limited to 20 but I can raise that if I need to. Only rules are 1.) Be respectful 2.) Let other have their space 3.) Have fun!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Minecraft Server
(14-02-2014 02:35 PM)riseinside Wrote:  So I have a server. Like....one that I rented and I let friends play on. But most of them have gone off to bigger and better things. So I have a server that is virtually empty. I pay for it. I am not looking for anybody to help pay and I am not looking for any money.

Would it be ok to provide the address for the server?

go ahead

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Sweet. Just wanted to make sure. I saw the other thread about a Minecraft server.
14-02-2014, 03:55 PM
(14-02-2014 03:01 PM)riseinside Wrote:  Sweet. Just wanted to make sure. I saw the other thread about a Minecraft server.

Yeah I think the mods saw that one as advertising. Honestly if someone is just posting up a server to play I don't see why it would be an issue. It's no different than someone saying, "HEY who plays cards? Come play cards with us." IMO.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
14-02-2014, 04:02 PM
(14-02-2014 03:55 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 03:01 PM)riseinside Wrote:  Sweet. Just wanted to make sure. I saw the other thread about a Minecraft server.

Yeah I think the mods saw that one as advertising. Honestly if someone is just posting up a server to play I don't see why it would be an issue. It's no different than someone saying, "HEY who plays cards? Come play cards with us." IMO.

Not only that the other thread was that guys like 3rd post ever. It seems less scammy when it is someone who has been around long enough to build some rep.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Ah. Yeah I wasn't sure if he was advertising a place you could sign up for a server or a specific server. I appreciate the quick response. It will be nice to bring a few more players.
14-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Alex was here.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
14-02-2014, 07:56 PM
(14-02-2014 04:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 03:55 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Yeah I think the mods saw that one as advertising. Honestly if someone is just posting up a server to play I don't see why it would be an issue. It's no different than someone saying, "HEY who plays cards? Come play cards with us." IMO.

Not only that the other thread was that guys like 3rd post ever. It seems less scammy when it is someone who has been around long enough to build some rep.

Could just be a long con job.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Well that didn't take long. Stuff has already gone missing. I get its a video game and all but damn. It takes a bit to get some of these materials.
17-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Oh come on. I tried to be nice and invite some people to play on the server and within 2 days somebody is going through and stealing stuff from others? Typical. I'm positive I know who it is as well.