Minecraft Server

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Minecraft Server
I stole some sandstone. And mushrooms Wink

Hello? Atheist, no morals. Hahaha.
It looked spawned, so stealing what was already stolen is not a bad thing , right ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2014, 12:28 AM
(17-02-2014 12:02 AM)riseinside Wrote:  Well that didn't take long. Stuff has already gone missing. I get its a video game and all but damn. It takes a bit to get some of these materials.

Well what more do you expect from those filthy, no-morals atheists?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-02-2014, 12:34 AM
lol so very true. Bunch of heathens! At least I didn't end up with a bunch of signs saying I was going to hell for mining on the sabbath!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
17-02-2014, 12:36 AM
I don't mean to sound like a dick. I've got a couple friends who have built up quite a stash of stuff and built some very nice buildings and spent a good amount of time playing. I just wanted to bring in some people to enjoy the fun. As long as they are respectful of others. Which wasn't the case.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2014, 08:32 AM
I stole some stuff, but I figured that no one would care because it was, like, a half stack of netherrack, and like a few pieces of quartz.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
17-02-2014, 12:15 PM
(17-02-2014 08:32 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I stole some stuff, but I figured that no one would care because it was, like, a half stack of netherrack, and like a few pieces of quartz.

Hey, some us care a great deal about Netherrakk. How else am I going to build perpetual fireplaces?
[+] 1 user Likes Jasozz's post
23-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Cant you just restore the server from a backup? If somone comes allong and wreck the place cant you restore from an earlier backup?

I can do that with this forum. I have backups going back the last 2 months.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss