Minecraft

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2011, 12:56 AM
RE: Minecraft
Yea, the full version is amazing! My roommate has already beaten it on hardcore mode, but then he was killed by a creeper.

I've been figuring out some of the other features, like breeding and brewing. Though, my favorite part is the return of tundra biomes.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2011, 05:04 AM
Been working on an "imperial city", it takes a lot of fine detail work in making buildings but for the most part MCedit does well to get the basic structures up.
My government building is still in the works as the center piece to my creation, but its slow and tedious due to the lack of processing power my computer has.
I can't wait till I have my own gaming pc so I can start using mods more.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2011, 07:33 AM
YES YESSSSS YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

We should get a forum minecraft server going so I can show you all how it''s done.
I know nothing about creating servers so it falls to someone else.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
04-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Ok finally got around to uploading some screenshots of my current project. This is my castle so far:

[Image: 2011-12-04_013409.png]

I don't want to spam the forum with a bunch of images, so you can see the rest of them here. I'm building a variation of this. Let me know what you think! Smile

"Jag vill ha vetskap. Inte tro, inte antaganden, utan vetskap." - Antonius Block
07-12-2011, 06:18 PM
(04-12-2011 12:58 AM)kvanderwyk Wrote:  Ok finally got around to uploading some screenshots of my current project. This is my castle so far:

[Image: 2011-12-04_013409.png]

I don't want to spam the forum with a bunch of images, so you can see the rest of them here. I'm building a variation of this. Let me know what you think! Smile

O.O That is EPIC!!! Wow!!

I just got the mobile version of Minecraft and can't stop playing. I'm mostly going for underground catacomb mazes. Methinks I need to buy the game for my laptop.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
07-12-2011, 06:32 PM
(07-12-2011 06:18 PM)zaika Wrote:  I just got the mobile version of Minecraft and can't stop playing.

Hey, me too! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-12-2011, 05:02 PM
(07-12-2011 06:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 06:18 PM)zaika Wrote:  I just got the mobile version of Minecraft and can't stop playing.

Hey, me too! Big Grin

It makes it way too easy to ignore my real life obligations, doesn't it? Smile

I bought the game last night to play on my laptop and it totally doesn't work. Shuts down after a few minutes. Too bad because I LOVE playing the survival mode. Now they need to bring survival mode to the mobile version!!

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
09-12-2011, 12:41 AM
(08-12-2011 05:02 PM)zaika Wrote:  It makes it way too easy to ignore my real life obligations, doesn't it? Smile

Hahaha. Indeed! And makes it way too easy to forget to check the forum and respond to your post. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2011, 06:34 PM
(09-12-2011 12:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 05:02 PM)zaika Wrote:  It makes it way too easy to ignore my real life obligations, doesn't it? Smile

Hahaha. Indeed! And makes it way too easy to forget to check the forum and respond to your post. Smile

My previous response wasn't written very well...lol

LMAO...I am as guilty of that as you are. In fact...between you and me...I brought my gaming laptop to work with me today so I could play the full size game...

- Carl Sagan
09-12-2011, 07:08 PM
(09-12-2011 06:34 PM)zaika Wrote:  LMAO...I am as guilty of that as you are. In fact...between you and me...I brought my gaming laptop to work with me today so I could play the full size game...

Your secret is safe with me, Z. And well done, I might add. I wonder if my GM would notice if I started using a different laptop all of a sudden...hm...

~Izel