Mini Rush Limbaugh?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Mini Rush Limbaugh?
http://www.caidencowgerprogram.com/radio.html

I am listening to this crap right now and getting rather infuriated. Anybody else heard of this kid? WTF?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Mini Rush Limbaugh?
Just said Moo on the chat thing.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
07-06-2012, 02:21 PM
I saw this earlier today. He is a little brat.

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
(07-06-2012 02:21 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I saw this earlier today. He is a little brat.
No doubt about that one. I love the internet but when any idiot can get a radio program online that is available to the whole world, I cringe.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
08-06-2012, 01:01 PM
I find it sad that someone so young is already so sure that a whole group of people are bad. His parents seem to have some work to do on the tolerence front.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-06-2012, 01:06 PM
I like his lecture circuit - entertaining the youth of America with roomful of 50 and 60 somethings.

It's so nice to see one of the young people in this country not scared off by facts and reality and steadfastly demanding that America should be like Beaver Cleaver's neighborhood.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-06-2012, 03:23 PM
(08-06-2012 01:01 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I find it sad that someone so young is already so sure that a whole group of people are bad. His parents seem to have some work to do on the tolerence front.

They wouldn't know how to spell it either.
08-06-2012, 04:28 PM
He looks like he belongs in the Hitler Youth.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2012, 02:49 AM
It's funny how this kid just got called out by Bill Maher on Real Time.

It's a clear cut case of someone who is easily influenced (especially being only 14) and basically just parroting things he's
heard from other people, which in this case is blatantly ripping off Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. It's very hard to
take a 14 year old seriously talking about politics or social issues when they have such minimal life experience.
25-06-2012, 08:02 AM
(23-06-2012 02:49 AM)Goddammit Wrote:  It's funny how this kid just got called out by Bill Maher on Real Time.

It's a clear cut case of someone who is easily influenced (especially being only 14) and basically just parroting things he's
heard from other people, which in this case is blatantly ripping off Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. It's very hard to
take a 14 year old seriously talking about politics or social issues when they have such minimal life experience.
For those who missed it or don't have HBO, here you go.

The best line of all:

"New Rule: If a 14 year old can deliver your message, it's not because he's gifted. It's because, intellectually, you're a child."

Part 1

Part 2

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post