Misanthrope with a question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Misanthrope with a question
Bunchy shorts. It is the cause of every ill known to humankind. It all started with bunchy shorts. First it was leaves. You ever wear leaves for clothes? FFS, they are the worst. Then it went to animal hide, which, when dried, was like jerky. So, the hides were treated with everything from having feces rubbed into them, to chewing on them until they were soft enough. (look this up, if you don't believe it). Humankind eventually learned how to get fibers from plants and make them into a form which was relatively comfortable. Then, I put on cotton shorts to go on a nice long bike ride, and I have to stop to get them off of where they bunched up and pinched my junk, without getting arrested for being a registered sex offender. You women have it lucky. Bunching up could be a good thing, properly applied. All the men folk get all bitchy about their bunchy shorts, and write bibles and shit in their rage and frustration. True story.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
16-06-2016, 10:02 PM
The theory is sound until you under-applied it to the women. After all, they DO get their panties in a wad.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
16-06-2016, 11:44 PM
(16-06-2016 07:59 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  What's wrong with people?

Generally, it's their failure to see things my way.

That and evolution. The bonobos got it right.

Yes

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
16-06-2016, 11:50 PM

All stupid, but me.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
17-06-2016, 12:01 AM
(16-06-2016 09:08 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 08:06 PM)Einharjar Wrote:  Elaborate.

Some people have suggested that racial purity is the issue.
Some people have posited that those who are Godless have issues.
Some people have noted that if you eat too much soy crop from Monsanto, you'll have a increase in cancer and "negative energy".
Some people have a distaste for cheese, which bothers me greatly.

Could you elaborate?

The distaste for cheese. Civilization as we know it wouldn't exist without cheese.

What's fucking up their deal?

Tongue

Our brains grew to the point where we were actually able to think about the fact that we were eating rotting bovine lactate.
17-06-2016, 05:17 AM

For the most part, they can't or won't think. Evasion is the root of all evil.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
17-06-2016, 05:20 AM
That they're not me.
17-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Generally speaking, I don't care much for the average human, or at least your average American human. I'm not sure if people were always so selfish, entitled, arrogant and ignorant but with advanced technology in the form of social media, most now have the means to present their flawed characteristics to a large audience. In turn this has created the notion that everyone is special and need to share the most mundane aspects of their life with the world.

God damn you Mark Zuckerberg.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-06-2016, 08:02 AM
(17-06-2016 12:01 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 09:08 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  The distaste for cheese. Civilization as we know it wouldn't exist without cheese.

What's fucking up their deal?

Tongue

Our brains grew to the point where we were actually able to think about the fact that we were eating rotting bovine lactate.

Racial purity, without doubt. Humans should never mix genetically with non humans, never, maybe a bit of sexual fum could be tolerated, but no actual off spring mixing humans with other races, never! Nunca!
17-06-2016, 09:46 AM
(17-06-2016 08:02 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 12:01 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Our brains grew to the point where we were actually able to think about the fact that we were eating rotting bovine lactate.

Racial purity, without doubt. Humans should never mix genetically with non humans, never, maybe a bit of sexual fum could be tolerated, but no actual off spring mixing humans with other races, never! Nunca!

... did Neanderthals count as non-humans?