Misanthrope with a question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Misanthrope with a question
(16-06-2016 08:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Many things. Intolerance, bigotry, arrogance, being opposrd to others having qual rights...

That’s a load of bullshit and you know it!

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2016, 09:54 AM
(16-06-2016 09:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Bunchy shorts. It is the cause of every ill known to humankind. It all started with bunchy shorts. First it was leaves. You ever wear leaves for clothes? FFS, they are the worst. Then it went to animal hide, which, when dried, was like jerky. So, the hides were treated with everything from having feces rubbed into them, to chewing on them until they were soft enough. (look this up, if you don't believe it). Humankind eventually learned how to get fibers from plants and make them into a form which was relatively comfortable. Then, I put on cotton shorts to go on a nice long bike ride, and I have to stop to get them off of where they bunched up and pinched my junk, without getting arrested for being a registered sex offender. You women have it lucky. Bunching up could be a good thing, properly applied. All the men folk get all bitchy about their bunchy shorts, and write bibles and shit in their rage and frustration. True story.

As far as I’m concerned you just won today’s Funniest Post on TTA, and it’s not even noon yet. Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
17-06-2016, 12:49 PM
(17-06-2016 09:46 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 08:02 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Racial purity, without doubt. Humans should never mix genetically with non humans, never, maybe a bit of sexual fum could be tolerated, but no actual off spring mixing humans with other races, never! Nunca!

... did Neanderthals count as non-humans?

I work with some people right now that should count as non-humans.
17-06-2016, 01:58 PM
(17-06-2016 12:49 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 09:46 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  ... did Neanderthals count as non-humans?

I work with some people right now that should count as non-humans.

That's the best compliment I've heard in a while. Are they some kind of bird-apes?

Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Let's take it a step further: what the fuck is wrong with mammals? Why can't they be cool like reptiles?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

17-06-2016, 02:52 PM
(17-06-2016 01:58 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 12:49 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I work with some people right now that should count as non-humans.

That's the best compliment I've heard in a while. Are they some kind of bird-apes?

Tongue

Crock-o-duck.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-06-2016, 04:27 PM
(17-06-2016 02:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Let's take it a step further: what the fuck is wrong with mammals? Why can't they be cool like reptiles?

Now you're messing with my dogs?

Mess with my dogs and you mess with me. Stick with the people if you're going to mess with someone.

[Image: whiplash_zpskwqo2y9o.gif]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-06-2016, 04:41 PM
I think this sort of question, "What's wrong with people?", is to me too negative. It shows more the questioner than anything else. People aren't perfect, and I have seen my fair share of good and bad. However I prefer to look for what is right with people. There have been so many great people I have met. Probably more good than bad.

At least that's my outlook. Keeps me positive.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
17-06-2016, 04:46 PM
(17-06-2016 04:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think this sort of question, "What's wrong with people?", is to me too negative. It shows more the questioner than anything else. People aren't perfect, and I have seen my fair share of good and bad. However I prefer to look for what is right with people. There have been so many great people I have met. Probably more good than bad.

At least that's my outlook. Keeps me positive.

Hug

Just having a bit of fun. Don't take this thread seriously. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-06-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm not. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.