Misanthrope with a question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Misanthrope with a question
(17-06-2016 04:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think this sort of question, "What's wrong with people?", is to me too negative. It shows more the questioner than anything else. People aren't perfect, and I have seen my fair share of good and bad. However I prefer to look for what is right with people. There have been so many great people I have met. Probably more good than bad.

At least that's my outlook. Keeps me positive.

Awww that's so wonderful, I hope I can say the same one day...if only I left the house more.

[Image: tumblr_mmm6wccW2Q1ry1utqo5_250.gif]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
17-06-2016, 08:09 PM
(17-06-2016 04:52 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 04:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think this sort of question, "What's wrong with people?", is to me too negative. It shows more the questioner than anything else. People aren't perfect, and I have seen my fair share of good and bad. However I prefer to look for what is right with people. There have been so many great people I have met. Probably more good than bad.

At least that's my outlook. Keeps me positive.

Awww that's so wonderful, I hope I can say the same one day...if only I left the house more.

I spent eleven hours today making service calls on air conditioners, either in the hot sun or a hot house. Ironically enough, no a/c in the truck.

After today, my house is just about the only thing I want. The a/c works here.

Cool

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-06-2016, 08:13 PM
(17-06-2016 08:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 04:52 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Awww that's so wonderful, I hope I can say the same one day...if only I left the house more.

I spent eleven hours today making service calls on air conditioners, either in the hot sun or a hot house. Ironically enough, no a/c in the truck.

Cool

See? That's why god makes us suffer. So we appreciate the good. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-06-2016, 08:26 PM
(17-06-2016 08:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 04:52 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Awww that's so wonderful, I hope I can say the same one day...if only I left the house more.

Cool

I actually work from home so it's not too bad but I just don't have too many reasons to go out unless it's the weekend and it can be get pretty gloomy all day with no one to talk to except my fiance and my dog, who are both great but I tend to watch a lot of news too and it...well humanity isn't my favorite thing right now. It's good to post on the forum though, a great way to vent (a/c pun?) and connect with cool people.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post