Misc Additions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Misc Additions
I'm considering adding a place where we can upload atheist themed pictures. They could be in various categories - serious, funny, scary, etc.
I'd allow the poster to add a description and allow others to rate and add comments against them.

Let me know what you think. I haven't decided how much server resource to allocate this task and whether it would get it's own forum or if I add it as something separate to the forum system which I can link to in the forum.

On a side note Google and Yahoo just grabbed our forum sitemap for the first time in 2 years. So now our posts will come up in the search index. This is good for giving our posts more exposure to the public and for boosting our search rankings Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
02-04-2011, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 12:02 PM by Observer.)
RE: Misc Additions
(02-04-2011 02:58 AM)GodVirusDeleted Wrote:  I'm considering adding a place where we can upload atheist themed pictures. They could be in various categories - serious, funny, scary, etc.
I'd allow the poster to add a description and allow others to rate and add comments against them.

Let me know what you think. I haven't decided how much server resource to allocate this task and whether it would get it's own forum or if I add it as something separate to the forum system which I can link to in the forum.
good idea... I love atheist funnies Smile

(02-04-2011 02:58 AM)GodVirusDeleted Wrote:  On a side note Google and Yahoo just grabbed our forum sitemap for the first time in 2 years. So now our posts will come up in the search index. This is good for giving our posts more exposure to the public and for boosting our search rankings Smile
so...
For those of us who keep their privacy dear... stick closely to your nickname!!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply