Miss Meng has an important announcement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Miss Meng has an important announcement
(12-03-2014 08:16 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 08:14 PM)Charis Wrote:  No, I posted the first pic of her (which was different) which did come after she was first mentioned. Then the picture of her with voldemort reference by someone else. Then this one with the fan.

The last time, someone posted a picture of a troll, saying "obvious troll is obvious." I followed that up with the troll with the fan.

Ah, I see. I cannot however, say that I am a fan of your humor. Drinking Beverage

[Image: h60CE7539]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
12-03-2014, 08:22 PM
(12-03-2014 08:14 PM)Charis Wrote:  No, I posted the first pic of her (which was different) which did come after she was first mentioned. Then the picture of her with voldemort reference by someone else. Then this one with the fan.

The last time, someone posted a picture of a troll, saying "obvious troll is obvious." I followed that up with the troll with the fan.

It's the use of the FAN, babycakes............ absolutely fucking EPIC!!!
(I don't care what anyone says....... You BE Epic, sistah !!!)

**dancin**

sorry I get excited when someone makes me laugh that hard.

Y'all should recognize. **snort snort laugh**

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
12-03-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 09:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(12-03-2014 01:15 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng would like to announce that she hopes in due course we can clear up this confusion about your understanding and confusion about God and be on our way to a very loving, caring and most importantly, rational forum. As founder and resident moral guardian of this movement I hope I can answer questions, concerns and comments. I am most glad we have this opportunity as Miss Meng is quietly confident all confusion will be put right. Miss Meng smiles warmly at all of your happy, optimistic faces.

~ Miss Meng

Web-mistress of the thinking atheist, founder of project Reason and Rationality.

The only "movement" you've ever successfully been founder of, ended up in the can. A bowel movement you shit out your brain, Missy M. Tongue

So ... you said you had an important announcement. When are you going to make it ? (You don't really think the crap you posted above amounts to even a small turd ball, do you ?)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-03-2014, 09:24 PM
(12-03-2014 08:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 01:15 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng would like to announce that she hopes in due course we can clear up this confusion about your understanding and confusion about God and be on our way to a very loving, caring and most importantly, rational forum. As founder and resident moral guardian of this movement I hope I can answer questions, concerns and comments. I am most glad we have this opportunity as Miss Meng is quietly confident all confusion will be put right. Miss Meng smiles warmly at all of your happy, optimistic faces.

~ Miss Meng

Web-mistress of the thinking atheist, founder of project Reason and Rationality.

The only "movement" you've ever successfully been founder of, ended up in the toilet. A bowel movement you shit out your brain, Missy M. Tongue

So ... you said you had an important announcement. When are you going to make it ? (You don't really think the crap you posted above amounts to even a small turd ball, do you ?)

"As founder and resident moral guardian"
"Web-mistress of the thinking atheist, founder of project Reason and Rationality."

The psychiatric term for this is delusions of grandeur. If (s)he's serious, (s)he's quite unwell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
12-03-2014, 09:41 PM

~ Miss Meng

[Image: uproxcom.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Miss Meng, do you want to be able to give Reputation ratings to others in the same way as they are able to Rep you?

I am very skeptical they will grant that sort of equality. I cant give Reps either. Weeping

Asymmetric rules of engagement?
12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(12-03-2014 10:21 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Miss Meng, do you want to be able to give Reputation ratings to others in the same way as they are able to Rep you?

I am very skeptical they will grant that sort of equality. I cant give Reps either. Weeping

That's because you're at -21 dumbass, you have a reputation debt. It helps keep trolls and morons like yourself from abusing the system. Facepalm

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2014, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 11:07 PM by rampant.a.i..)
(12-03-2014 10:21 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Miss Meng, do you want to be able to give Reputation ratings to others in the same way as they are able to Rep you?

Delusions of persecution. This is a discussion forum.

Participate in threads, stay on topic, back up your claims with evidence and logic = positive rep.

Preach your beliefs, post unbacked assertions, or use logic, falsehoods and refuse to participate honestly = negative rep.

Negative rep = can't give rep to other posters.

Not unlike Thanksgiving: If you're unable to converse with the adults, without pouring gravy all over face, sticking cranberries up your nose and flinging mashed potatoes when someone asks you to pass the salt:

You get to sit at the kiddie table until you learn how to have a nice, topical conversation with the adults.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 5 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
12-03-2014, 11:10 PM
(12-03-2014 08:16 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Ah, I see. I cannot however, say that I am a fan of your humor. Drinking Beverage

What are you whining about? We are all having good fun, who cares if she reposts a picture anyways?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-03-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 11:25 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(12-03-2014 01:15 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Web-mistress

If you want to be a mistress, I can totally sort that out for you. Drinking Beverage

You will use any excuse to whine.

S[he] is a poor choice of a partner to confide in. If you actually think Meng is a legitimate Christian, or even a legitimate personality, you're even more retarded than I thought.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post