Miss Meng is going away for a while

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 08:19 AM by Miss Meng.)
Miss Meng is going away for a while
I am so shocked but accepting of the fact that I have to leave you all for a while. This has come as an abrupt and unexpected change but rest assured Miss Meng will be back after she has taken care of some business. I leave the mods and LionRRC in charge as web-master whilst I am away and I will be in touch with the powers that be to make sure you are all on your best behavior.

Miss Meng will be with you in spirit and with God so you do not need to worry about Miss Meng as she is perfectly safe and secure in her knowledge of His word and truth! Smile

Miss Meng smiles and tidies her desk, puts her pens and paper in a drawer, closes down her computer and tucks in her chair, then she smiles softly at the thought of all the wonderful people at her website, the thinking atheist, for supporting and being so cooperative with her correcting them of there confusion regarding His majesty. Miss Meng then buttons up her coat and leaves the door open, the whispers of her truth echoing about her office.

I am yours, most sincerely, Miss Meng

~ Miss Meng
Web-mistress of The Thinking Atheist,
Founder of Project Reason and Rationality,
Member of Concerned Women for America,
Queen of traffic generation and most viewed/talked about member,
Cunning Linguist, Angel of Wu and valiant activist against atheists of irrationality and delusion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Miss Meng is going away for a while
See ya - batshit bonkers attention whore. Moving to the opposite conner of the padded room does not qualify as an "unexpected change"

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post
13-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Did someone decide that we were too complacent and determine the best course of action was to invent a MsMeng to try and torment us?

Operative term in that sentence is 'try'.

Cool

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
13-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Yeah, that personality is hard to keep up. Fun while it lasted, right? I'm sure you got a lot of laughs. Don't worry, we won't miss you.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
13-03-2014, 08:28 AM
(13-03-2014 08:15 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  ... puts her pens and paper in a drawer, closes down her computer and tucks in her chair...

You can type out posts after closing your computer?
[+] 3 users Like Jasozz's post
13-03-2014, 08:34 AM
(13-03-2014 08:15 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am so shocked but accepting of the fact that I have to leave you all for a while. This has come as an abrupt and unexpected change but rest assured Miss Meng will be back after she has taken care of some business. I leave the mods and LionRRC in charge as web-master whilst I am away and I will be in touch with the powers that be to make sure you are all on your best behavior.

Miss Meng will be with you in spirit and with God so you do not need to worry about Miss Meng as she is perfectly safe and secure in her knowledge of His word and truth! Smile

Miss Meng smiles and tidies her desk, puts her pens and paper in a drawer, closes down her computer and tucks in her chair, then she smiles softly at the thought of all the wonderful people at her website, the thinking atheist, for supporting and being so cooperative with her correcting them of there confusion regarding His majesty. Miss Meng then buttons up her coat and leaves the door open, the whispers of her truth echoing about her office.

I am yours, most sincerely, Miss Meng

~ Miss Meng
Web-mistress of The Thinking Atheist,
Founder of Project Reason and Rationality,
Member of Concerned Women for America,
Queen of traffic generation and most viewed/talked about member,
Cunning Linguist, Angel of Wu and valiant activist against atheists of irrationality and delusion.

Shut the fuck up.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
13-03-2014, 08:35 AM
The fanfare and ticker tape parade are here!
13-03-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 08:45 AM by IndianAtheist.)
[Image: a40d1d31c45fc4ece9e8c3593be0231fab172a4a...05a511.jpg]

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 3 users Like IndianAtheist's post
13-03-2014, 08:40 AM

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 4 users Like TSG's post
13-03-2014, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 08:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Buck up Missy. You'll be ok. You will get the Most Delusional award for 2014.
While you're out, maybe stop in at the doctor.
Maybe she'll have a Chinese cure for ST disease, (Skanky Twat).
In it's more severe forms, it infects brain cells. Clearly your brain is very ill.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche