Miss Meng is going away for a while

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Miss Meng is going away for a while
[Image: 1f01d34f1df41c17896b7a5369d51a.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 09:53 AM
(13-03-2014 09:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: 1f01d34f1df41c17896b7a5369d51a.jpg]

I. Am. Stealing. That. Fucking. THING !!!

*swipe*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-03-2014, 10:14 AM
(13-03-2014 08:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 08:47 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Does this mean Drich is coming back now?

I hope so. He seems to be avoiding my questions.

(13-03-2014 09:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 07:31 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are you not able to put it into a time line in the format that I asked for?

I do not see the point as it does not answer the question your asking. If your asking a question about God and the nature of his Glory and how it effects our abilty to choose you have all the information you need.

The question you ask has already been answered once, (one page ago) I do not understand why you need me to answer this a second time.

Right on schedule, he's back in the Answers thread!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
13-03-2014, 11:17 AM
[Image: 21b.jpg]
13-03-2014, 11:56 AM
I have seen the humor here since the beginning. Not sure how it has escaped so many others,

Cunning Linguist =

Cunninglingus

Surely you all know you've been hijacked?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 4 users Like Free's post
13-03-2014, 12:05 PM
(13-03-2014 11:56 AM)Free Wrote:  I have seen the humor here since the beginning. Not sure how it has escaped so many others,

Cunning Linguist =

Cunninglingus

More to the point would be how the poster survived being suspended for running 2 sock puppet accounts, repeatedly claiming to be a moderator in multiple threads, and presumably is still active.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
13-03-2014, 12:06 PM
(13-03-2014 11:56 AM)Free Wrote:  I have seen the humor here since the beginning. Not sure how it has escaped so many others,

Cunning Linguist =

Cunninglingus

Yes, that's why I seem to be the only one who misses her... my mistress Sadcryface

Atir aissom atir imon
13-03-2014, 12:09 PM
(13-03-2014 12:05 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  

Cunning Linguist =

Cunninglingus

More to the point would be how the poster survived being suspended for running 2 sock puppet accounts, repeatedly claiming to be a moderator in multiple threads, and presumably is still active.

Because that happened on another forum. Had they done so here they would have been banned.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-03-2014, 12:31 PM
(13-03-2014 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 12:05 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  More to the point would be how the poster survived being suspended for running 2 sock puppet accounts, repeatedly claiming to be a moderator in multiple threads, and presumably is still active.

Because that happened on another forum. Had they done so here they would have been banned.

I truly hate puppet accounts for that equates to liars in my opinion. The only exception is perhaps moderators or admin who wish to squish in for a visit without the role of admin.
But regular members making sock puppets? That's complete bullshit. Angry

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-03-2014, 12:36 PM
(13-03-2014 12:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Because that happened on another forum. Had they done so here they would have been banned.

I truly hate puppet accounts for that equates to liars in my opinion. The only exception is perhaps moderators or admin who wish to squish in for a visit without the role of admin.
But regular members making sock puppets? That's complete bullshit. Angry

There have been a very few cases when it was pre-approved by the Forum Team, mostly for checking access restrictions at various levels. There was a Time Capsule sock puppet that was started by I think Bemore (I could very well be wrong) and is currently under Ferdi's supervision but that was less of an actual sock puppet and more of a forum event thing. The legitimate reasons for having a sock are very very few and having an unauthorised one is the quickest way to get a permaban on this forum.