Miss Meng is going away for a while

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Miss Meng is going away for a while
(13-03-2014 12:52 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 12:50 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Multiple accounts owned/controlled by the same person.

How is that possible? doesnt the ISP address show up?

Yes, but that's not necessarily indicative of anything and is easily gotten around in any case.

(13-03-2014 12:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That is how they are usually caught.

Also that.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 12:56 PM
(13-03-2014 08:15 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am so shocked but accepting of the fact that I have to leave you all for a while. This has come as an abrupt and unexpected change but rest assured Miss Meng will be back after she has taken care of some business. I leave the mods and LionRRC in charge as web-master whilst I am away and I will be in touch with the powers that be to make sure you are all on your best behavior.

Miss Meng will be with you in spirit and with God so you do not need to worry about Miss Meng as she is perfectly safe and secure in her knowledge of His word and truth! Smile

Miss Meng smiles and tidies her desk, puts her pens and paper in a drawer, closes down her computer and tucks in her chair, then she smiles softly at the thought of all the wonderful people at her website, the thinking atheist, for supporting and being so cooperative with her correcting them of there confusion regarding His majesty. Miss Meng then buttons up her coat and leaves the door open, the whispers of her truth echoing about her office.

I am yours, most sincerely, Miss Meng

~ Miss Meng
Web-mistress of The Thinking Atheist,
Founder of Project Reason and Rationality,
Member of Concerned Women for America,
Queen of traffic generation and most viewed/talked about member,
Cunning Linguist, Angel of Wu and valiant activist against atheists of irrationality and delusion.

Feel free to email me at my unimaginative gmail address.
If you were a troll people would have ignored you.
Take care.
13-03-2014, 12:59 PM
OK, thanks guys. Thumbsup

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through on the puppets part....why not just be yourself and act normal...... crazy world we live in. Undecided

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
13-03-2014, 01:01 PM
(13-03-2014 12:59 PM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, thanks guys. Thumbsup

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through on the puppets part....why not just be yourself and act normal...... crazy world we live in. Undecided

Look Up TheThinkingTheist for someone who got off on making sockpuppets.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 05:08 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(13-03-2014 08:15 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am so shocked but accepting of the fact that I have to leave you all for a while. This has come as an abrupt and unexpected change but rest assured Miss Meng will be back after she has taken care of some business. I leave the mods and LionRRC in charge as web-master whilst I am away and I will be in touch with the powers that be to make sure you are all on your best behavior.

Miss Meng will be with you in spirit and with God so you do not need to worry about Miss Meng as she is perfectly safe and secure in her knowledge of His word and truth! Smile

Miss Meng smiles and tidies her desk, puts her pens and paper in a drawer, closes down her computer and tucks in her chair, then she smiles softly at the thought of all the wonderful people at her website, the thinking atheist, for supporting and being so cooperative with her correcting them of there confusion regarding His majesty. Miss Meng then buttons up her coat and leaves the door open, the whispers of her truth echoing about her office.

~ Miss Meng
Cunning Linguist, Angel of Wu and valiant activist against atheists of irrationality and delusion.

Crazy Ass Bitch Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-03-2014, 01:18 PM
(13-03-2014 01:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Look Up TheThinkingTheist for someone who got off on making sockpuppets.

Spotting crazies in the real world is easy (at least to me), and it seems as time goes by that more and more of these people use the internet for their release or to become something other than who they really are...... sad man. Confused

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
13-03-2014, 01:55 PM
(13-03-2014 12:56 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  If you were a troll people would have ignored you.

Not true.

Trolls can still be fun to mess with.
[+] 1 user Likes Simon Moon's post
13-03-2014, 02:20 PM
(13-03-2014 12:56 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  

~ Miss Meng

Feel free to email me at my unimaginative gmail address.
If you were a troll people would have ignored you.
Take care.

Oh for the love of Pete............. such drama. *gag*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-03-2014, 02:26 PM

~ Miss Meng

oh FFS. What psychological disorder are you suffering from? Or is this the result of your mixing of prescription medicines?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 5 users Like Cathym112's post
13-03-2014, 04:40 PM
The shit I miss out on when I am work....goddamit...my whole day would have been happier if only I had know I could go back to Missing Meng.

Nice that she left Lion in charge...we are safe now. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post