Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 09:42 PM by aurora.)
Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang
I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

You are not a member of the Forum team and continuing to claim so can result in disciplinary action

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-03-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
Miss Meng needs to shoo fly.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-03-2014, 06:20 PM
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

I think you have to have a neutral or positive rep to rate others. You have the power to manage that, you simply have to act in a way that is considered worth of such rep by other members of the forum.

I can be a dick and I'm on 86. Chas is on over 100 which illustrates my point again. I'm sure you can manage it if you try.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Lets just be thankful that she has one less troll tool at her disposal.
12-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Does anyone else feel suspicious of this character?

Miss Meng, are you the dos attacker???

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Since Miss Me seems to 'know' things about certain people, I have to assume she/he/it has been here before. Just a matter of time before it's figured out. TTT, FZU, or one of the past beloveds perhaps...will be interesting to see this play out.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2014, 06:48 PM
If there was a drinking game where you take a drop of wine for every bad post she makes, instant alcohol poisoning.
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
12-03-2014, 06:49 PM
(12-03-2014 06:48 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If there was a drinking game where you take a drop of wine for every bad post she makes, instant alcohol poisoning.

PSA - Don't try this at home. No

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Popcorn

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post