Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
(12-03-2014 07:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Popcorn

more like.... Rainbow Vomit

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
just ban this obvious troll! or are we humoring it for the lulz?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
12-03-2014, 07:14 PM
(12-03-2014 07:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 07:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Popcorn

more like.... Rainbow Vomit

Fixt Shy
[Image: tumblr_lb5tqhFGmg1qb9nsso1_500.gif]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-03-2014, 07:20 PM

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
12-03-2014, 07:29 PM
I sure hope new people don't come here and see this thread title and think this whackaloon is actually in charge around here.

12-03-2014, 07:43 PM
(12-03-2014 06:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

You are not a member of the Forum team and continuing to claim so can result in disciplinary action

Did anyone notice the forum went down a 2nd time shortly after this thread was posted?

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
12-03-2014, 08:14 PM
(12-03-2014 07:43 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You are not a member of the Forum team and continuing to claim so can result in disciplinary action

Did anyone notice the forum went down a 2nd time shortly after this thread was posted?

*raises hand*

What the actual fuck is with this poser - this MengThing????

[Image: shock-gif.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
12-03-2014, 08:26 PM
(12-03-2014 07:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I sure hope new people don't come here and see this thread title and think this whackaloon is actually in charge around here.

I doubt it, I can't imagine many Admins would be publicly demanding that the moderators lift restrictions that are upon them. Laugh out load

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-03-2014, 09:23 PM
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

You sound more and more like yourself with every thread, Ego®. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
(12-03-2014 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

You sound more and more like yourself with every thread, Ego®. Drinking Beverage

Good lord...ya think he went all new agey and now is a woman!?!?!?!? Holy crapola.