Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
[Image: aBKOg5A_460sa.gif]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Crulax's post
13-03-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Miss Meng, webmistress and supervisor to the mods of the thinking Atheist forum
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  *insert bullshit here*

[Image: wtf-is-this-shit.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2014, 08:09 AM
MengThing =

[Image: blah-blah-blah-o.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Can someone tell me why this idiot fashions herself a webmistress here?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-03-2014, 09:43 AM
(13-03-2014 09:41 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Can someone tell me why this idiot fashions herself a webmistress here?

Attention whore.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 10:01 AM
(13-03-2014 09:41 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Can someone tell me why this idiot fashions herself a webmistress here?

I dunno, but she certainly sucks at being a Mistress, hell she didnt even give me a reach around [Image: pound.gif]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 10 users Like War Horse's post
13-03-2014, 10:08 AM
I'd like to formally welcome Drich back, now that Miss Meng has left the internet!

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
13-03-2014, 10:28 AM
(13-03-2014 10:08 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I'd like to formally welcome Drich back, now that Miss Meng has left the internet!

It's odd how I got a response so quickly after posting that he wasn't responding to my questions.
13-03-2014, 10:35 AM
(13-03-2014 10:28 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 10:08 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I'd like to formally welcome Drich back, now that Miss Meng has left the internet!

It's odd how I got a response so quickly after posting that he wasn't responding to my questions.

Odd, you say? Now that the meds have driven the alter ego "Miss Meng" out of his/her head, he can go back to being 'Drichcunt the almighty', reverse engineer extraordinaire, of diagnostic flow charts. Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
13-03-2014, 11:52 AM

I'll grant that it's not a universal quality to the class, but I've learned not to question it when theists demonstrate total detachment from reality. (Save for questioning it in a "gee, that's a weird phenomenon, I wonder why that happens" freak-show sort of way.)