Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang
(12-03-2014 06:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Does anyone else feel suspicious of this character?

Miss Meng, are you the dos attacker???

i was more thinking in the line of chippy,since he has a thing for personal grudges,eventho i liked the little fucker

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 05:57 PM
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

Bahahahaha who changed the thread name? Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
15-03-2014, 05:58 PM
(15-03-2014 05:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Does anyone else feel suspicious of this character?

Miss Meng, are you the dos attacker???

i was more thinking in the line of chippy,since he has a thing for personal grudges,eventho i liked the little fucker

Where is chippy??

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-03-2014, 06:00 PM
(15-03-2014 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i was more thinking in the line of chippy,since he has a thing for personal grudges,eventho i liked the little fucker

Where is chippy??

He got banned...I missed what brought that on, but I would rather have him here than this Miss Me thing.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
15-03-2014, 06:06 PM
(15-03-2014 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Where is chippy??

He got banned...I missed what brought that on, but I would rather have him here than this Miss Me thing.

Really we banned Chippy and not Miss Moron? Ugh
I like Chippy, he's like a sour patch kid...

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
15-03-2014, 06:10 PM
(15-03-2014 06:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He got banned...I missed what brought that on, but I would rather have him here than this Miss Me thing.

Really we banned Chippy and not Miss Moron? Ugh
I like Chippy, he's like a sour patch kid...

Yeah, I'll miss chippy, BUT... he got super creepy, and crossed a major line, violating someone's personal life. When warned, he didn't stop. It had to be done.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Well, i want chippy back. And now. Can i trow a LV pamper tantrum to get him back?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
15-03-2014, 07:24 PM
(15-03-2014 06:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Well, i want chippy back. And now. Can i trow a LV pamper tantrum to get him back?

If he were here, the medical advice thread would already be toast because he would have gone in and insulted the docs. With him around, we just can't have nice things. But that wasn't why he is gone - he seriously crossed the line stalking someone and digging up and posting personal info, we don't do that here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-03-2014, 07:49 PM
(15-03-2014 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:58 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Where is chippy??

You can't be serious. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-03-2014, 07:50 PM
(15-03-2014 06:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Well, i want chippy back. And now. Can i trow a LV pamper tantrum to get him back?

No.

You need to take some tranquilizers, and possibly some electroshock therapy. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post