Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang
That's fair. Don't get me wrong, I like Taq, and Chippy seemed like an intelligent dude.

But intelligence is no excuse for being a carte blanche asshole, or the kind of prick who applies his propensity to researching intelligent rhetoric to qualifying his manhood.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang
(16-03-2014 12:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 11:47 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  A genus.

(15-03-2014 11:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If your on a computer or using full forum view on a device you can see who last edited the first post.

In my own defence, I haven't slept properly for three nights. And sleep or no, we all know I'm not the sharpest nail in the draw here.

Hug I think you're very smart. Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-03-2014, 12:46 AM
(16-03-2014 12:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 12:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  In my own defence, I haven't slept properly for three nights. And sleep or no, we all know I'm not the sharpest nail in the draw here.

Hug I think you're very smart. Heart

We seem to be at a disagreement. If anything I'd say I'm 'situationally smart', but certainly not 'very smart'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-03-2014, 12:51 AM
(16-03-2014 12:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 12:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug I think you're very smart. Heart

We seem to be at a disagreement. If anything I'd say I'm 'situationally smart', but certainly not 'very smart'.

Facepalm You're not allowed to have an opinion about this. Tongue

Don't make me use the word 'brilliant' because I'm not afraid to.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2014, 12:59 AM
(16-03-2014 12:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 12:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We seem to be at a disagreement. If anything I'd say I'm 'situationally smart', but certainly not 'very smart'.

Facepalm You're not allowed to have an opinion about this. Tongue

A... Are you really trying to get into an argument as to whether I'm smart or not?

'Cause it's silly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-03-2014, 01:01 AM
(16-03-2014 12:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 12:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm You're not allowed to have an opinion about this. Tongue

A... Are you really trying to get into an argument as to whether I'm smart or not?

'Cause it's silly.

You're right it is silly. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2014, 01:03 AM
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

Ching chang chung chan ching?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
16-03-2014, 01:07 AM
(16-03-2014 01:03 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

Ching chang chung chan ching?

*insert stereotypic German sounds here*

16-03-2014, 01:29 AM
(16-03-2014 01:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  insert stereotypic German sounds here*

Qhuaphmagtic buttin pallaminanch squatch blech!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
16-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Facepalm

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post