Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Miss Meng, webfucker and superwang
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

Glad Meng is deceasedCool and LOVE the new thread title.Angel

LMAO

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

[Image: 01109818.interactive.a.jpg]
The forum will likely operate better minus Chippy. Although, in all honesty, Chippy made this place more real due to his nastiness. Real life comes with sharp edges and that one miserable cousin no one can please. Just does. He hated me for no good reason and yet I still read his posts and looked for the good in him.
Chippy ended up getting the boot (in my opinion) because his ego got the better of him. It made me sad to watch because what he wanted more than anything was to be the smartest guy in the room only to make one of The dumbest moves.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
16-03-2014, 05:13 AM
(16-03-2014 05:07 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 06:11 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am requesting that I be given the ability to rate others. This simple separate but equal issue is easily cleared up and any confusion corrected by the act of allowing Miss Meng to rate others! Smile

Miss Meng thanks you for your time and hopes you have a good life! Laugh out load

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

LMAO

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

The forum will likely operate better minus Chippy. Although, in all honesty, Chippy made this place more real due to his nastiness. Real life comes with sharp edges and that one miserable cousin no one can please. Just does. He hated me for no good reason and yet I still read his posts and looked for the good in him.
Chippy ended up getting the boot (in my opinion) because his ego got the better of him. It made me sad to watch because what he wanted more than anything was to be the smartest guy in the room only to make one of The dumbest moves.

Well you know how it goes, some times those with who have the brains can't use them...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-03-2014, 05:22 PM
(16-03-2014 05:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well you know how it goes, some times those with who have the brains can't use them...

I think you must be right. Laugh out loadHeart
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
16-03-2014, 05:26 PM
(16-03-2014 05:07 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

God bless you.

~ Miss Meng

LMAO

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Unsure
Wait! Chippy's gone?
Why?
Who will bring the best commentary possible out of Cathym, now?
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-03-2014, 11:02 PM
(16-03-2014 05:22 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 05:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well you know how it goes, some times those with who have the brains can't use them...

I think you must be right. Laugh out loadHeart

Told you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.