Miss me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Miss me?
I've unfortunately have had it rough the past couple of months. Being still young and healthy I couldn't believe I would have much medical problems. It seems I must blame genetics (Curse you God! Working in unintelligent ways!) and I am here now and am not sure if I was ever missed but I plan on replying to some old topics just in case you may all be wondering why I am bringing back the dead.

Just giving you a heads up.

Now where is that Egor fellow and my pitchfork.

(Completely joking of course and I still believe Egor to be incredibly smart and have hoped to wonder what other ideas he has introduced. Although he does say some questionable things at times I have grown fond of him for showing me this video.

its one of my favorites and I believe we should make a show called Preachers say the darndest things!

)

And don't worry I haven't changed much at all. I still eat my babies raw like the rest of you.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Miss me?
You've missed all sorts of Egor antics. But don't worry. You'll be around for the next change which should happen any time now...4...3...2...1...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Miss me?
Nice to have ya back!

Hope you are making a full recovery.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post