Missed you guys.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Missed you guys.
Hey I haven't been logged in now for a while. Had a lot of family drama and personal bs going on. Finally got out of the military back in January. Work full time with my father in law for a bit and had to leave(along with all other employees) due to lack of payment. Currently I'm working on my own business, trying to find part time work and going back to school(with no G.I. bill of course).

Haven't seen a doctor in over 3 months due to VA dragging around combined with me just not really wanting to do anything but build furniture and study. Been a rocky ass road these last few months and a lot of skeletons have started to fly out of the closet in my wife's family. Basically she found out about a huge pile of lies her parents have been feeding her and her sister. I hate seeing her go through it as well as hating her job. The only good news is that she's graduating with her masters in july at the top in her class and I finally realized what I want to do with my life.

I'll probably go into to greater details and stories in later post but I just wanted to say hey and see who's still here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like MrKrispy601's post
18-03-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Missed you guys.
(18-03-2016 07:53 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Hey I haven't been logged in now for a while. Had a lot of family drama and personal bs going on. Finally got out of the military back in January. Work full time with my father in law for a bit and had to leave(along with all other employees) due to lack of payment. Currently I'm working on my own business, trying to find part time work and going back to school(with no G.I. bill of course).

Haven't seen a doctor in over 3 months due to VA dragging around combined with me just not really wanting to do anything but build furniture and study. Been a rocky ass road these last few months and a lot of skeletons have started to fly out of the closet in my wife's family. Basically she found out about a huge pile of lies her parents have been feeding her and her sister. I hate seeing her go through it as well as hating her job. The only good news is that she's graduating with her masters in july at the top in her class and I finally realized what I want to do with my life.

I'll probably go into to greater details and stories in later post but I just wanted to say hey and see who's still here.

Welcome.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
18-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Glad to see you back. Big Grin
18-03-2016, 08:01 AM
For tradition's sake...

Yabut... Who are you?

Tongue

The good news is exceptionally good news. You are obviously fortunate to have each other.

18-03-2016, 08:07 AM
Welcome back! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Welcome back. Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Good to see you Krispy. Smoother roads ahead man.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
18-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Welcome back.
18-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Heya dude.
18-03-2016, 10:06 AM
(18-03-2016 07:53 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Been a rocky ass road these last few months and a lot of skeletons have started to fly out of the closet in my wife's family.

Gotta hate it when them skeletons come flying out of the closet!

Glad to hear you are around and ok.

It's hard adjusting to a new life, you'll get it all worked out eventually.

Meanwhile, it's just nice to have you back. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man