Missing: Inaction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Missing: Inaction
When he mentioned moving he also added he didn't know how long he would have to go without internet.

...If I recall correctly. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
(03-03-2014 12:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Maoris have him. They sent a ransom note.

Oku tau mau a koutou wahine moe wahine. Waiho te wai tatou anake, ki te hiahia koe ki te kite i a ake ake ia ia e ora ana ano.

I am a little rusty on Maori but I think that might say "send vanilla coke" Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
(03-03-2014 12:11 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 12:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Maoris have him. They sent a ransom note.

Oku tau mau a koutou wahine moe wahine. Waiho te wai tatou anake, ki te hiahia koe ki te kite i a ake ake ia ia e ora ana ano.

I am a little rusty on Maori but I think that might say "send vanilla coke" Consider

oops! my bad.

Bowing

03-03-2014, 01:55 PM
(03-03-2014 12:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  When he mentioned moving he also added he didn't know how long he would have to go without internet.

...If I recall correctly. Consider

I thought his parents had Internet or used to? It seems to me once he went home and was back (here) right away...

I miss him...

I've got vanilla coke and I'm sure I could make some of those honey chicken noodle things he likes....

Muffsy come home....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-03-2014, 02:01 PM
OK, now I'm beginnig to doubt the collective sanity in here. Ohmy

Its bad enough that everytime I see that 'family guy baby' , I think of weirdo Muffs Weeping

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
03-03-2014, 02:07 PM
(03-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, now I'm beginnig to doubt the collective sanity in here. Ohmy

Its bad enough that everytime I see that 'family guy baby' , I think of weirdo Muffs Weeping

It takes a while, but you get used to Muffs and then you find out what a great guy he really is. Regardless of the numerous "Fucking Earmuffs" you may see.

Luv ya Muffs...come home. Heart

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

See here they are the bruises, some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. -JF

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-03-2014, 02:24 PM

Did Muffs put up a flag up again?
Damnit Earmuffs, that only makes 'em mad.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-03-2014, 03:21 PM
(03-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  OK, now I'm beginnig to doubt the collective sanity in here. Ohmy

It suits him too well.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-03-2014, 04:06 PM
(03-03-2014 01:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I miss him...

I've got vanilla coke and I'm sure I could make some of those honey chicken noodle things he likes....

Muffsy come home....

(03-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Its bad enough that everytime I see that 'family guy baby' , I think of weirdo Muffs Weeping

(03-03-2014 02:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Luv ya Muffs...come home. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
03-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey ! No fair pulling the Snoopy card... Sadcryface

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post