Missing Universe Museum and Vestigial Organs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Missing Universe Museum and Vestigial Organs
I am not sure if anyone has posted a link to this site before, but I found this picture while looking up information on vestigial limbs in certain animals, and the picture in the following link is one of the things that came up so I went to the site.....

Click Here

Shocking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes slydog's post
20-05-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Missing Universe Museum and Vestigial Organs
Wow. The ignorance is staggering.

The one thing that I always find hilarious is simply: even if you're somehow right and there was a creator, what exactly makes you think that it was your god? Bangin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
20-05-2013, 02:26 PM
They can't even try to be funny without sticking a wiener into the picture. Why do christees seem sooooo obsessed with sex? Dodgy

Consider Hmm... if they get evolution so fucking wrong... and they get anatomy so fucking wrong... maybe they're getting their favorite subject(sex) wrong, too.

Maybe they have a lot of trouble trying to figure out where and how sex fits into the picture and that's why they feel the need to make all those rules up about it and control it.

Well, that will be today's reminder to advocate greater secular education education in public schools. Drinking Beverage kthnxbi

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
20-05-2013, 02:36 PM
(20-05-2013 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, that will be today's reminder to advocate greater secular education education in public schools. Drinking Beverage kthnxbi

For a second I thought you said "sexular education".

I think we should teach that too.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
20-05-2013, 03:51 PM
I love their question at the end...

If you don't believe God created all living things, male and female, in 6 days....
How many millions of years was it between the first male and the first female?

That has to be one of the most asinine, ignorant questions yet.. Tongue

[Image: 33xy6me.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
20-05-2013, 04:52 PM
(20-05-2013 03:51 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  I love their question at the end...

If you don't believe God created all living things, male and female, in 6 days....
How many millions of years was it between the first male and the first female?

That has to be one of the most asinine, ignorant questions yet.. Tongue

Yes, after I went to the site, the picture that sent me there ended up being the least of their stupidity, but that question just.... Shocking
20-05-2013, 05:20 PM
(20-05-2013 02:36 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, that will be today's reminder to advocate greater secular education education in public schools. Drinking Beverage kthnxbi

For a second I thought you said "sexular education".

I think we should teach that too.

[Image: 01-how-about-no-bear.jpg]

Upon looking at the site for a second... I notice they didn't label the appendix in their diagram of the human torso and it's inner contents.

Gee, I wonder why?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Shit like this hurts my head.

First thought is these people are idiots, next let me explain so they understand their fallacies, but then I just think its a waste of time. However for those of you out there looking for a quick reference guide for refutations of creationist woo and further reading material suggestions go here...

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/index.html

A site by M. Isaak that I find useful and time saving, kudos to Mr. Isaak.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-05-2013, 07:20 PM
(20-05-2013 06:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Shit like this hurts my head.

First thought is these people are idiots, next let me explain so they understand their fallacies, but then I just think its a waste of time. However for those of you out there looking for a quick reference guide for refutations of creationist woo and further reading material suggestions go here...

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/index.html

A site by M. Isaak that I find useful and time saving, kudos to Mr. Isaak.

Thought the same thing. No amount of talking to them will get them to take their "god goggles" off. They have to take that step themselves.

Talk Origins is an amazing site. It has helped me greatly in my search for information.
01-06-2013, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 05:43 PM by TheLastEnemy.)
(20-05-2013 01:26 PM)slydog Wrote:  I am not sure if anyone has posted a link to this site before, but I found this picture while looking up information on vestigial limbs in certain animals, and the picture in the following link is one of the things that came up so I went to the site.....

Click Here

Shocking

No I Simply can't handle these things anymore.

First of all, he would NOT Have trouble finding a suit that fit, because EVERYONE would look like that, so all suits would be tailored to that body type.

Second, Evolution is Not a random chance process, no matter how many times Creationists regurgitate that tired old claim.

Third, Why the fuck would there be a Vestigial Organ donor card?, The definition of a Vestigial Organ is that it no longer serves a purpose, so why the hell would you donate one to somebody?

Oh and,"If you don't believe God created all living things, male and female, in 6 days....How many millions of years was it between the first male and the first female?" That does not warrant an answer, that warrants sixty lashes with a Cat O' Nine-tails

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)