Missing attachments and locked Suggestions thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Missing attachments and locked Suggestions thread
I am finding many posts missing their attachments, for instance Shannow's on the Sticky thread for one. What's going on?

**retracted part of original OP

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Missing attachments and locked Suggestions thread
(17-03-2014 08:53 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am finding many posts missing their attachments, for instance Shannow's on the Sticky thread for one. I went to report this only to find the Suggestion thread LOCKED. What's going on?

The locked thread is not for suggestions but an overview of what this section is used for. Do you have a link to the posts with missing attachments?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 08:56 AM
(17-03-2014 08:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:53 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am finding many posts missing their attachments, for instance Shannow's on the Sticky thread for one. I went to report this only to find the Suggestion thread LOCKED. What's going on?

The locked thread is not for suggestions but an overview of what this section is used for. Do you have a link to the posts with missing attachments?

Thanks, yeah, just figured that out Blush

Let me see...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-03-2014, 08:58 AM
(17-03-2014 08:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

This is Shannow's OP

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...alisations

I can't see anything

17-03-2014, 09:00 AM
(17-03-2014 08:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The locked thread is not for suggestions but an overview of what this section is used for. Do you have a link to the posts with missing attachments?

This is Shannow's OP

I can't see anything

It has an embedded youtube video. Are you viewing it on a mobile device?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 09:02 AM
(17-03-2014 09:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is Shannow's OP

I can't see anything

It has an embedded youtube video. Are you viewing it on a mobile device?

No, on my computer, in fact I just watched War Horse's youtube video on the Westboro Babtist Church without a glitch

17-03-2014, 09:03 AM
(17-03-2014 09:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It has an embedded youtube video. Are you viewing it on a mobile device?

No, on my computer, in fact I just watched War Horse's youtube video on the Westboro Babtist Church without a glitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjE-yyY-918

There is the URL to the vid not sure why it isn't showing up for you.

17-03-2014, 09:08 AM
(17-03-2014 09:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  No, on my computer, in fact I just watched War Horse's youtube video on the Westboro Babtist Church without a glitch

What'll I do for a day or two is as I come across posts that are missing their attachment I'll notify you. Ever since the DDOS thing the site has been doing funny things when loading, like flickering...

I'm on a brand new computer by the way with no other issues

17-03-2014, 09:10 AM
(17-03-2014 09:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  No, on my computer, in fact I just watched War Horse's youtube video on the Westboro Babtist Church without a glitch

Not there

17-03-2014, 09:15 AM
(17-03-2014 09:10 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjE-yyY-918

Not there

Ok I think this is a setting problem on your end. I have no idea what would fix it.