Missing my old cat, and feeling guilty for leaving it behind.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Missing my old cat, and feeling guilty for leaving it behind.
Get some muscular friends,go to your dad,demand the cat.
Or just hang out in the hood and when he leaves,get the cat.
How big is the chance that he will think you took your cat,or would he rather think the cat escaped?
And as if he comes to you(assuming he knows where you live),call the cops.
If the cat shows sign of abuse,you can tell the cops you took the cat out of pity because your dad mistreated the animal.
If the cat doesnt show signs of abuse,deny that you know about the cat to your dad and cops.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 11:53 PM
I miss our cat. He's kinda dead, in the back yard. Sad

I say "kinda," 'cause existence is internal before external, and he's still here - Heart - like where your cat is at. Nothing is lost, in love; and what would be gained? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2013, 01:15 AM
(26-07-2013 03:47 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Yeah, I know this is going to sound like a stupid problem, but I really need to get it off my chest.

I had a terrible childhood.
I grew up with an abusive, mentally ill father, that would hurt me verbally, mentally and physically.
When I was 16 years old, he bought me a cat (don't ask me why, even to this day, I have no idea why he did that), and that creature became the life of my day in those dark times.

Like I said, my dad was horrible. Sometimes he would lock me in my room for a long time, even days, with no food or water. The cat would be there to keep me company.
Sometimes when he got abusive, the cat would actually jump at him, and try to bite him or claw at him, to keep him from hurting me, and he would let his anger out on the poor creature instead of me.
Point is - we went through a lot together, and I really loved that cat.

When I turned 18 I got away as fast as I could, not even thinking about brining the poor cat with me.
Even to this day, I deeply regret that, especially because I know the cat is still alive and living with my dad (and knowing my dad, he probably still abuses it).
People tell me to just "get over it" and that "it's just a cat", but I can't just get over it.
I miss my cat, and I feel guilty about leaving it behind, and I just don't know what to do with these feeling.

I had to give up my dog when I left college. I know the feeling. You really do miss 'em.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
27-07-2013, 01:23 AM
I think the internal is kinda a more important factor...you know, unless you're a Catholic Big Grin

27-07-2013, 01:28 AM
I'd just steal the bastard back if I were afraid.

Stalk the house, get some pussy.

That advice must be used in the proper context. I can't be held responsible for the misuse thereof.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
27-07-2013, 10:46 AM
If I could somehow just go and grab the cat, I would, problem is, it's an indoor cat and is not even allowed out in the garden or anything.
My dad is very overweight, and never leaves the house, groceries and that sort of stuff, is bought to his door.

If I simply show up at his door, alone or not, some sort of confrontation is going to occur, and my dad is very likely to pull a knife or gun or other sort of dangerous weapon, he is that much of a psycho.

The idea about bringing my friends, is pretty good, but then again, I don't want to lead them head first into that sort of danger.

(27-07-2013 01:15 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I had to give up my dog when I left college. I know the feeling. You really do miss 'em.

If only the cat had died, or been left with some other person, at least I could be somewhat content.
It's the fact that it's alive and living with someone that abuses it, that is killing me.
27-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Um...ask police help? Some cop you personally know?
Just to be there when you take the cat

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
27-07-2013, 01:41 PM
I know how you feel. Perhaps you should obtain another pet, not to replace the cat, but to give another fellow a home? Anyway, I hope whatever you do you find peace, I know how hard it is to lose pets. You should be able to call the police - animal abuse is a serious thing.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-07-2013, 01:55 PM
(27-07-2013 11:29 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Um...ask police help? Some cop you personally know?
Just to be there when you take the cat

My friend did that when her husband kept their dog.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-07-2013, 01:56 PM
(27-07-2013 10:46 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  If I could somehow just go and grab the cat, I would, problem is, it's an indoor cat and is not even allowed out in the garden or anything.
My dad is very overweight, and never leaves the house, groceries and that sort of stuff, is bought to his door.

If I simply show up at his door, alone or not, some sort of confrontation is going to occur, and my dad is very likely to pull a knife or gun or other sort of dangerous weapon, he is that much of a psycho.

The idea about bringing my friends, is pretty good, but then again, I don't want to lead them head first into that sort of danger.

(27-07-2013 01:15 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I had to give up my dog when I left college. I know the feeling. You really do miss 'em.

If only the cat had died, or been left with some other person, at least I could be somewhat content.
It's the fact that it's alive and living with someone that abuses it, that is killing me.

My heart is just breaking for you! If I lived close I'd totally round up some big scary dudes and go with you!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon