Missionaries in Okinawa?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Missionaries in Okinawa?!
I was at Mihama-American village (local shopping and eatery area) last night and at the corner of starbucks were Evangelical missionaries.

Apparently there is a bible college here in Okinawa, and every Friday night they troll Mihama American village with there bibles handing out fliers that evolution is fake.

So my husband and I had the misfortune of passing them, and one of the guys posted a evolution is fake flier in my hand.

I for one did not have time to put up with that bullshit, but my husband got dragged into a debate.

...ugh

I honestly thought most of these creationists only lived online, never spouting there ignorance for fear of being publicly humiliated, especially in Japan, where Buddhism and Atheism is in the highest numbers, and evolution and scientific theory is pretty much accepted.

Then again, they were really on targeting Americans...

Anyways... I had an idea for next friday...

My husband and I are going to dress in lab coats and make a little pamphlet about evolution, the big bang, and scientific theory.... and then hand them out with a smile saying...

'God is not real!'
'Did you know nothing happens when you die'

Maybe this will cause some sort of gang turff warfare no?

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2011, 04:42 AM
RE: Missionaries in Okinawa?!
Go for it. It's better to educate than spread ignorance.
02-10-2011, 05:21 PM
If there's some way to record it I'm sure I'm not the only person here who would enjoy the video.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-10-2011, 08:02 AM
I have but four simple words.

PURE GENIUS DO IT!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!