Missionary Hit By Bus - Thank God!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Missionary Hit By Bus - Thank God!
A mormon missionary in Brazil was hit by a bus and received extensive medical care in a hospital under the care of a highly trained neurosurgeon, and his parents are calling his "recovery" a .... wait for it ...... wait for it ...... a .........

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/86556...overy.html

Turning water into wine was a miracle. Is turning a healthy young man into a heavily damaged young man also a miracle? Thank God!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
11-08-2012, 01:27 AM
RE: Missionary Hit By Bus - Thank God!
- Gets hit by bus on a missionary trip
- Doesn't die because of medical science

"IT'S A MIRACLE!"

Oh... I guess you won't be needing this physical therapy so you recover normally, or this medicinally induced coma to prevent your brain from swelling and killing you then... or these antibiotics to fight the infections. Yep. No science here folks, all god. Move along now... praise jeebus.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
11-08-2012, 03:57 AM
RE: Missionary Hit By Bus - Thank God!
... Although I can see that when you're down and out like his parents were you'd clutch at any straw... they thought he was a dead man. It was a massive traumatic event in their lives and they understand it in terms of the way they have grown up being taught to see the world.

Still think it's pretty dumb, but I get where they're coming from - they're just happy that the axe didn't fall this time.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post