Mississippi. Again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Mississippi. Again.
Mississippi House passes "Jesus-Take-the-Wheel Act"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Mississippi. Again.
What the fuck???

The CDL is required because driving a bus is a SKILL that takes PRACTICE.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
20-02-2015, 10:04 AM
This is a potentially fatal mistake being made. Those vehicles are very tricky to drive and require a lot of training to operate safely. This is putting everyone on the road at risk to convince a few small groups.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Y'all need to move to the South. Much warmer here (excepting the polar vortex). Lots of outdoor recreational activities. Please.
Come vote. Spread free thinking. We need you. I need you. I'm begging. DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE!!!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 10 users Like Nurse's post
20-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Hail to the bus driver has a whole new meaning.

I'll admit driving on the road is a bit more frightening but being down there to just see these people in action almost seems worthwhile to me these days.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-02-2015, 10:22 AM
(20-02-2015 10:12 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Y'all need to move to the South. Much warmer here (excepting the polar vortex). Lots of outdoor recreational activities. Please.
Come vote. Spread free thinking. We need you. I need you. I'm begging. DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE!!!

Or you could move to educated, liberal, secular Massachusetts where there are many high-paying nursing jobs available. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Presumably this includes Synagogue buses, Mosque buses, and Ashram buses too right?
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
20-02-2015, 10:47 AM
(20-02-2015 10:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 10:12 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Y'all need to move to the South. Much warmer here (excepting the polar vortex). Lots of outdoor recreational activities. Please.

Or you could move to educated, liberal, secular Massachusetts where there are many high-paying nursing jobs available. Yes

Pros to the South
Consider do you use an actual shovel for snow or is there a specific tool for that? (this girlie's never shoveled snow a day in her life)
Gulf of Mexico - warm, emerald green, white sand Cool
Me!!! - do you really need another reason? Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
20-02-2015, 11:01 AM
(20-02-2015 10:47 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 10:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  Or you could move to educated, liberal, secular Massachusetts where there are many high-paying nursing jobs available. Yes

Pros to the South
Consider do you use an actual shovel for snow or is there a specific tool for that? (this girlie's never shoveled snow a day in her life)
Gulf of Mexico - warm, emerald green, white sand Cool
Me!!! - do you really need another reason? Big Grin

I've experienced both, growing up in CT and now living on the west coast of FL. Nurse, where are you? I'm in the Tampa/St. Pete area.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
20-02-2015, 11:06 AM
There is an upside ---

Inexperienced drivers driving a busload of Baptists off a cliff.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post