Mississippi. Again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Mississippi. Again.
If they are exempt from needing a license, does that also exempt themselves from needing insurance?

I would Insure them no problem. I would never ever payout though as 'acts of god' would not be covered Tongue

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
22-02-2015, 07:12 PM
(22-02-2015 05:28 PM)bemore Wrote:  If they are exempt from needing a license, does that also exempt themselves from needing insurance?

I would Insure them no problem. I would never ever payout though as 'acts of god' would not be covered Tongue

Insurance! Ha! a loophole, good ol' insurance companies.
It'll be in the contract that if the person driving crashes they must have a licence (standard insurance clause). So insurance companies could still "force" small churches to get someone to get their licence.

I want one of these buses to be written off so bad following this new law and the insurance company refusing to pay because they (the church) breached the insurance contract. The beauty would bring a tear to my eye.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Minimalist Wrote:So...let's see. The guy driving a church bus doesn't know what the fuck he's doing but the bus is full of churchie-types who might end up over an embankment down into a river getting eaten by alligators.

What do alligators eat? Unsuspecting mammals. What are idiots in a church bus with a driver with no CDL? Unsuspecting mammals.

Food chain bitches. You're part of it. Jesus won't save you now!

Nurse Wrote:Y'all need to move to the South. Much warmer here (excepting the polar vortex). Lots of outdoor recreational activities. Please.
Come vote. Spread free thinking. We need you. I need you. I'm begging. DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE!!!

I tried. I moved from NYC. You use the word "y'all" which isn't a word, plus "coke" instead of "soda" and I have no clue what a "lightning bug" is. Plus you say the words "coffee" and "aunt" wrong. Tongue

Plus now I live in a "ten commandments" state. And get yelled at whenever I point out that I don't agree with it. That whole "spreading free thinking" is really working out super well.
23-02-2015, 08:22 AM
(22-02-2015 08:42 PM)natachan Wrote:  
Nurse Wrote:Y'all need to move to the South. Much warmer here (excepting the polar vortex). Lots of outdoor recreational activities. Please.
Come vote. Spread free thinking. We need you. I need you. I'm begging. DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE!!!

I tried. I moved from NYC. You use the word "y'all" which isn't a word, plus "coke" instead of "soda" and I have no clue what a "lightning bug" is. Plus you say the words "coffee" and "aunt" wrong. Tongue

Plus now I live in a "ten commandments" state. And get yelled at whenever I point out that I don't agree with it. That whole "spreading free thinking" is really working out super well.

A) y'all is every bit as much a word as can't or won't or ain't Tongue or weren't (pronounced wurnt)
B) I say both coke and soda...or soft drink. Coke is an appropriate catch all - kinda like kleenex for tissue, or Tylenol even if it's store brand acetaminophen.
C) lightnin' bug - there's no g. Get it right. And then go catch some and put them in a jar or squish them on your shirt so it will glow in the dark. "Fireflies" just sounds pretty for songs n stuff.
D) there is no "w" or phlegm hacking sound in the word coffee. It's rude to cough up a loogie in conversation.
E) I'll concede that most white people in the south mispronounce aunt. I say it both ways - typically I'll only pronounce it like ant if I'm using it as a proper noun, such as Aunt (Ant) Peggy Sue. And sometimes I'll say Auntie like black people in the area, cause I like the way they say it, it's fun.
F) that's exactly why I want to recruit "more" freethinkers. Ten Commandments state - as in you live in Alabama have to deal with dipshit Judge Moore?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Just as bad. Okla-fucking-homa. The "history didn't happen because it's un-american" state.
26-02-2015, 10:18 PM
(20-02-2015 10:46 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Presumably this includes Synagogue buses, Mosque buses, and Ashram buses too right?
I'm pretty sure SCOTUS would agree.

Sapere aude