Mississippi Governor signs religious freedom law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Mississippi Governor signs religious freedom law
Oh the irony... Bryant has done this to prevent "discriminatory action by state government or its political subdivisions".

But "it lets state employees and local business deny services to gay people on religious grounds". WTF?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
17-04-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Mississippi Governor signs religious freedom law
(17-04-2016 02:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Oh the irony... Bryant has done this to prevent "discriminatory action by state government or its political subdivisions".

But "it lets state employees and local business deny services to gay people on religious grounds". WTF?

I totally agree, the law itself is the very definition of hypocritical. Yes, let's deny services to people whose lifestyle is against my religion but don't you dare say I'm doing anything wrong, my religion says I'm right...uh wha? They forgot about the parts in the Bible that clearly state not to judge your fellow man, to love them and to let God judge them after they die. It's sad because they believe gay people are going to Hell forever, but that's not good enough they also need to suffer while they're alive, let's make them feel like second class citizens and throw them out of our businesses! Ugh, but this whole thing reminds me of this funny comic:

[Image: b4f47ce168d4b016791a2b8b489eba08.jpg]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like SitaSky's post