Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills kid with a gun in self-defense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills black kid with a gun.
(24-12-2014 09:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 08:48 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I understand that and I'm not saying they can't feel that way, I'm just saying they could do it in a more civilized manner, like hold a peaceful rally or something. Protesting every single incident and protecting criminals who clearly have done something wrong is just making them stoop to the racist cops level. It's not helping their cause at all and making innocent cops who truly want to protect people scared to do their job and they are being racist and stereotyping.

It is sad, that violence has to be the answer. That is why I said wait 2 years, because I will be out of america by then, so that when the violence does start I am not in the fire of it. It is hard to be a cop at this moment as now many of them can't go around without being seen as negro killers, or they hate us niggers. It is probably why the man pulled the gun on the cop to kill him thinking he would get revenge.

It is sad, I agree very much.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2014, 09:36 AM
(24-12-2014 09:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 09:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It is sad, that violence has to be the answer. That is why I said wait 2 years, because I will be out of america by then, so that when the violence does start I am not in the fire of it. It is hard to be a cop at this moment as now many of them can't go around without being seen as negro killers, or they hate us niggers. It is probably why the man pulled the gun on the cop to kill him thinking he would get revenge.

It is sad, I agree very much.

Well it is america ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

Let me just start off by saying that when you pull a gun on a law enforcement officer you have abdicated all your rights and all expectations of civil discourse, including the one of not being shot.

Does racism exist? yes
Is there distrust between the AA community and LE? yes
But
Does actively threatening the LE community a reckless idea? yes
Does a LE officer have the right to defend themselves with deadly force? yes

The St. Louis LE community and the AA community leaders better get together and iron this out before this escalates any further.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-12-2014, 09:46 AM
(24-12-2014 09:38 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

Let me just start off by saying that when you pull a gun on a law enforcement officer you have abdicated all your rights and all expectations of civil discourse, including the one of not being shot.

Does racism exist? yes
Is there distrust between the AA community and LE? yes
But
Does actively threatening the LE community a reckless idea? yes
Does a LE officer have the right to defend themselves with deadly force? yes

The St. Louis LE community and the AA community leaders better get together and iron this out before this escalates any further.

I don't think the AA community has a current leader.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Quote:I always think the public and media should stay out it and let the investigation and system do its job.

As it did in Ferguson and Staten Island?

The "system" is perceived by many, many people to be horribly broken.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2014, 09:58 AM
(24-12-2014 09:54 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  
Quote:I always think the public and media should stay out it and let the investigation and system do its job.

As it did in Ferguson and Staten Island?

The "system" is perceived by many, many people to be horribly broken.

oh it is definitely a soup sandwich, but then that is where the federal and civil independent secondary investigations need to weigh in. I completely agree cops cant investigate cops, you cant avoid the perception and potential reality of bias.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-12-2014, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 12:26 PM by TheBear.)
Another white vs black narrative?

Keep the racial divide alive. Stir that shit up, people! While we're at it, let's not forget the gender divide, the 'income inequality', the growing anti-police attitude, and open the floodgates at the border. Before long, Obama's wish will come true .... Drinking Beverage
24-12-2014, 12:21 PM
(24-12-2014 09:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 09:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It is sad, I agree very much.

Well it is america ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Props for that stick figure thing, I don't even know what to call it but it's cool.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-12-2014, 12:33 PM
(24-12-2014 11:05 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Another white vs black narrative?

Keep the racial divide alive. Stir that shit up, people! While we're at it, let's not forget the gender divide, the 'income inequality', the growing anti-police attitude, and open the floodgates at the border. Before long, Obama's wish will come true .... Drinking Beverage

America is the most racist first world country¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24-12-2014, 01:04 PM
(24-12-2014 12:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 11:05 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Another white vs black narrative?

America is the most racist first world country¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll agree to that.
Just because it gets the flak off of Australia for once....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.