Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills kid with a gun in self-defense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills black kid with a gun.
(24-12-2014 12:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  America is the most racist first world country¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, give it a rest. That beat is getting old. The victim in the OP brandished and pointed a weapon at the police. Had nothing to with race, so don't even try.

The fact that the media is highlighting the race of the victim, says a lot. It's as if this is a deliberate and concerted effort on their part.

And the lemmings follow ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills black kid with a gun.
(24-12-2014 08:57 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 12:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  America is the most racist first world country¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, give it a rest. That beat is getting old. The victim in the OP brandished and pointed a weapon at the police. Had nothing to with race, so don't even try.

The fact that the media is highlighting the race of the victim, says a lot. It's as if this is a deliberate and concerted effort on their part.

And the lemmings follow ...

Oh no, I know this had nothing to do with race, but the fact that this got hype shows there is some racism left in the states.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2014, 03:18 AM
RE: Missouri Police Officer shoots and kills kid with a gun in self-defense.
(24-12-2014 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  This thread is in no way click bait. I don't make any money from it and the title of the thread is exactly what the topic of the thread is about. I don't understand how this is click bait. If that's the case then 60% of the threads in this forum is click bait by your standards. The links are just sources for my information, I in no way expect people to click them if they do not want to.
Wikipedia is not a dictionary, m8. Your thread title is blatant clickb8. The article you linked to in the OP says that a Missouri police officer shot a man in self-defense; your thread title says that a Missouri police officer killed a "black kid" and conveniently leaves out the reason why he was shot. It's an incorrect, misleading and attention-grabbing version of the original article's headline.

My apologies, fixed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-12-2014, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 06:52 AM by JDog554.)
(24-12-2014 06:59 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  3. Kid's gun could've jammed.

4. Kid didn't have a gun and the cop dropped one on him after the murder....oh, excuse me. After the righteous shooting.

5. Dumbass kid tried to intimidate the cop and it backfired fast.
How can you truly believe the kid didn't have a gun.

Quote:The suspects criminal record included three assault charges and others for armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-12-2014, 05:53 AM
There's racism everywhere, and by all races.

I had some very good experiences in Japan. I also saw signs in front of hotels and restaurants, outside of the more touristy cities, including but not limited to "No foreigners," "No white people," "No Koreans."

One of the guys I was stationed with married a Korean girl in Japan and his Japanese friends stopped socializing with him. The exact words they said to him were "Koreans are the niggers of Japan."

I'm not just picking on Japan, or defending America, but I've seen shit like this all over the world.

'Murican Canadian
25-12-2014, 07:05 AM
(25-12-2014 05:53 AM)yakherder Wrote:  There's racism everywhere, and by all races.

I had some very good experiences in Japan. I also saw signs in front of hotels and restaurants, outside of the more touristy cities, including but not limited to "No foreigners," "No white people," "No Koreans."

One of the guys I was stationed with married a Korean girl in Japan and his Japanese friends stopped socializing with him. The exact words they said to him were "Koreans are the niggers of Japan."

I'm not just picking on Japan, or defending America, but I've seen shit like this all over the world.

True, but some countries are more racist than others, and japan does not even scratch the surface of racism muricas got. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2014, 07:32 AM
My experiences gave me a different perception, and I've been to a lot of places. We're just more open about racism in America, whereas other places try to pretend it doesn't exist.

'Murican Canadian
25-12-2014, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 09:19 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(25-12-2014 07:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My experiences gave me a different perception, and I've been to a lot of places. We're just more open about racism in America, whereas other places try to pretend it doesn't exist.

Oh no we are more racist, we still struggle with racism. I remember in recent years there was a segregated prom.

To add I am saying america is the most racist first world country, not the most racist country.

25-12-2014, 09:47 AM
(24-12-2014 08:57 PM)TheBear Wrote:  The fact that the media is highlighting the race of the victim, says a lot.
The article in the OP never mentions the race of the man who was shot.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-12-2014, 02:02 PM
(25-12-2014 09:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 08:57 PM)TheBear Wrote:  The fact that the media is highlighting the race of the victim, says a lot.
The article in the OP never mentions the race of the man who was shot.

Although that's true, the OP decided to insert race into the title of this thread. Why?

As to the media inserting race into this incident, my point still stands. Here are just a few examples -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/2...I920141224

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/...guson.html

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...story.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-24...guson.html

Some of them further specify that the cop was white. I honestly think there's an orchestrated and concerted effort to divide and destroy this country, and the media is playing a major role in it.

And the sheeple follow ...